View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Dulak
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Tribunal and what plugins?

Hail,

I think I'm going to buy morrowind and tribunal; I have been reading through different plugins and I am trying to figure out which ones to get.

Obviously I dont want a plugin to crash my system or screw up the game in some way. Seems like you cant run some plugins? (maybe I got this wrong).

I am looking for plugins that add content to the game or make it more realistic; nothing that will make the game easy; just things that will enhance gameplay. ie like dungeons, monsters, different weapons, sounds
things like that.

thanks for your help guys

Dulak
Post Fri Feb 14, 2003 1:37 am
camas
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

plugins

all offical plugins are good and will not screw you game. i like syph2 because it adds new portals and some really good items. when starting out check every creat/barrel/etc and take every thing you can carry and sell it. when in tribunal make sure you collect all the darts you can carry. moon spawn is an excellent plugin but may cause some problems. i am now playing it. if i finish it i think get a ship?? enjoy
Post Fri Feb 14, 2003 10:42 pm
Srikandi
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Plugins won't crash your system. The worst they can do is screw up your savegame. Back up your saves before installing.

People have such different tastes that it's hard to make recommendations. I would suggest playing the game for a while unmodded (or with official plugins only) before adding plugins, so you can see what you think would make a good addition. You'll also get a better sense of what the plugin actually changes if you know how the game plays without it. Some plugins do have bugs, and some conflict with each other, so it's a good idea to install them one at a time rather than a bunch at once -- so if there's a problem you know what caused it.

Then visit the major plugin sites -- for instance, Morrowind Mods, Morrowind Summit, EuroMorrowind, TheLys. Check the ratings and the number of downloads (the most popular plugins are generally relatively bug-free).

My "essential favorites" include MW Advanced, Balor's Herbalism, my Alchemy and Potion Sorter, Locklear93's Fletcher for gameplay enhancements. For cosmetic changes, Weathered Signposts and Plastic Effect Reduction.
Post Sat Feb 15, 2003 9:07 am
Astarsis
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Try this

Mmm shameless advertizing

Look at the picture

There is an option to replace all dark elves female faces and hairs

http://unforgottenrealms.net/downloads2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=629

It's from my lattest mod

Astarsis Dark Elves Beauty

which can be found here