Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Help! I killed the guy Diego owes money to!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
hereticiv
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Help! I killed the guy Diego owes money to!

I killed the guy with a G in his first name a while ago and now I find out that Diego needs his gold to pay the guy back. Unfortunately I killed the guy and so now when I give diego his gold I don't get any XP and I have a feeling that is happening because the guy is dead. Will I be able to train with him at all? Will I get any XP ever from the quest. Does it take a day or so before the quest completes? Help!
Post Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:01 pm
elkston
High Emperor
High Emperor

Re: Help! I killed the guy Diego owes money to!

quote:
Originally posted by hereticiv
I killed the guy with a G in his first name a while ago and now I find out that Diego needs his gold to pay the guy back. Unfortunately I killed the guy and so now when I give diego his gold I don't get any XP and I have a feeling that is happening because the guy is dead. Will I be able to train with him at all? Will I get any XP ever from the quest. Does it take a day or so before the quest completes? Help!

Gerbrant, right? I dunno I guess you're stuck. Why did you kill him in the first place? Did you expect to be able to kill any named person that isn't hostile without having repercussions?

Diego may still be able to train you in Chapter 6, I'm not sure.
Post Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:06 pm
hereticiv
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

yep that was the guy...he got in my way when I tried to steal from him during the "blood chalice" quest so I had to kill him. I guess I could have just beaten him up but then he would tell and it would have been a mess. Oh well no big deal anyway I don't plan on needing that much dex. 60 is enough for a Dragon Hunter at the moment.
Post Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:16 pm
elkston
High Emperor
High Emperor

BTW,

I like your comment in the other thread about trying "to kill every living thing on the map in chapter 1". While I didn't go for everything, I did try to clean out everything that was do-able (without major frustration). I also made sure no quests were left undone before I advanced the story. I like to do *everything*.
Post Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:30 pm