FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Main Quest--What after the temple??
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread

Main Quest--What after the temple??

I just visited the hidden temple, right after you rescue the priest with divine intervention. I took the special boat to the temple, and talked to both the priest, and the head of the priests. They told me alot, but I have no idea where I'm supposed to go next. I haven't had any clues. Does anyone know? If you do, try not to spoil anything for me besides where i should go to get my next set of instructions please
Post Mon May 27, 2002 2:50 am

theohall

Go over your journal entries from the discussion with the Priest in the hidden temple. Those should provide you clues as to where to go next.

Or consider whom was the initial person to start you on the 7 trials? Maybe she is worth talking to again.
Post Mon May 27, 2002 4:18 am

I can't remember exactly what's next in the main quest line, but you need to go to either Caius in Balmora or the Wise Woman in Urshilaku Camp.
Post Mon May 27, 2002 6:18 am

This one got me too

If you read that mess of a journal of yours, you'll see that Caius won't get back from business until after you complete the third trial. The Ushilakawa (whatever) Wise Woman won't talk to you about it but tells you to talk to Sul-Mutaal. So, you have the name, but if you're like me, you forgot who this person is or where they're located. What tricked me is that the Ushilakawa clan-leader hut is marked with a name that begins with an 'a', but go inside and there's Sul-Mutaal. While trying to figure this one out, I managed to go from a Thrall in the Morag Tong all the way to Grandmaster (leader).

P.S. It's nice that the you can't tell the important NPC's from the filler ones, but many of the names you need to remember aren't distinct enough.
Post Mon May 27, 2002 3:00 pm

theohall

Sul-Maatul is the AshKaan for Urshilaku Tribe. He's like the Chief and each tribe has one.
Post Mon May 27, 2002 5:29 pm