View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Games Comments

Author Thread
Helhound
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Gothic 3

I have played gothic 1 and 2 and i think they both are amazing
I have also played dozens of other rpgs and other games but gothic series is unique and thats why its going to be one of the best rpgs (or should i say anew class game)

i have checked out all the forums about it and i can see there are alot of people sharing the same opinion as me

I can't wait for it
Post Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:27 pm
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

Re: Gothic 3

I never liked rpgs but when I read an article for gothic1 I said another boring rpg but I've searched and played the demo.It was amazing.I runed and bought it.
Now I can't wait for gothic3.2 years are too much and I can't wait.
Post Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:44 pm
DA UNDERTAKER
souls will cry
souls will cry

well i hooe at least it's worth buying. i mean i didn't like the NotR at all i consideredit a loss of money and time. the 85% of the game was the same as Gothic2. i hope at least gothic3 is worth it (and it probably will be)

Firefox, Thunderfox, D3@th[fox], $h@d0wfox, Aqu@fox, D3m0n[fox]
Post Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:23 am
Hindukönig
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

quote:
Originally posted by DA UNDERTAKER
well i hooe at least it's worth buying. i mean i didn't like the NotR at all i consideredit a loss of money and time. the 85% of the game was the same as Gothic2.

NotR is an Add-On, so you indeed bought those 15%...

*sigh*
Post Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:46 pm
hellhound2

a

What u played the german version or ???????

i checked out some pics of The Night Of Raven and it seemed alright and i would like to see the english version but not as much as i want the Gothic 3
because it is going to be totaly different than the rest as it's going to be realy big compare to others

i have some ideas but most of them are sad by others so i see no need to repeat them if u see the rest of the forum u'll see them

Keep sending your ideas it helps me forget about the time when i start reading them
lol
Post Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:03 pm

Helhound
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

News

I have just checked a german site and got some info about the story of Gothic 3
the site was German so i had to translate it and some sentences didn't make sense anyway are u ready.

_The Gothic3 is going to be in the main land
_The control is going to be changed to the mouse
_the battle system will be improved and monters will be more intelegents thik so
_The travel is going to be made either by horse or camal as there are desert in the game so it's undecided
_The are going to be groups and u are going to join one of them and become the king to same the land (tha is what it said i know it does not make sense)
_Graphics and architecture will be mcuh richer
_The Size of the world is going to be five times bigger than the 1and 2

I think this includes some new info if u want to read it for your self go to www.google.com
type in Gothic 3
and u should find it hopefully becasue i can't it disappeared all of a sudden
good luck
Post Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:20 pm
GothicFan-SCG

Hi ppl,I am very BIG fan of Gothic and Gothic2!!! I wonder if you can help me to find "Gothic2 The Night Of The Raven" English Version for Download...
Post Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:45 pm

Mercenary
Helpful Friend
Helpful Friend

Demo Version (I don't know if exsist) yes. If you are looking for full game then you will have to wait for it to come out. If you want pirated version then you are at the wrong address. RPGDot doesn't support piracy or any other illegall activity.

-=Captain of Militia of RPGDot Shadows=-
-=Leader of Mercenaries of Gothic Rogues=-
-=Proud member of NFG=-
-=Forever one soul of Seekers of Chromanin=-
Post Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:14 pm
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

This thread is about gothic3 so please stick on the main subject.

@Hellround:There are some mistakes there.

You said the control will change on the mouse.To be more specific you can use your mouse to select an item from you inventory.
Nothing's said about the fighting system and we don't know how it'll be exactly as for the monsters there won't be intelligent.The can use more that one ways to attack you.Of course they want jump on rocks as some guys said. Forget it. Mike has made this clear in world of gothic.
Also the developers haven't decided yet if you can join one guild.There's a possibility of joining 2 guilds at a time.
Post Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:57 pm
mkreku
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

I've heard rumours about Gothic 3 actually using the Crytek engine (Far Cry) for its graphics and physics. If that is true it would be awesome! I loved Far Cry.

Also Gothic 3 is using the same animation engine as Half-Life 2 (you know with the life-like faces and all) that's called EMotion FX 2 (if you click on the link and go to "Clients" you'll see Piranha Bytes among the names mentioned) and that's really going to rock! I can't wait to see the new style Gothic 3 is going to get.

Please, Piranha Bytes, don't forget about your international fans this time! Make an english version of the game at the same time as the german version!
Post Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:49 am
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

If you want more info about gothic3 click here.It's in German but the English site'll be out soon.If you want info about gothic mods,gothic3 and blabla you can visit world of gothicIt's also in German but the English website'll come out in a few months.
Post Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:20 pm

I dont juse this forum much... but do eny of you guys know enything new about the addon
Post Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:54 pm

tolgerias
High Emperor
High Emperor

I just cant wait to get my hands on this game.
and i really hope they will put Mud´s brother in the game, just like noober and neeber in the BG games
Post Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:30 am
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
I dont juse this forum much... but do eny of you guys know enything new about the addon

And what does this have to do with gothic3.Please don't get off topic.If you want news about the addon click here.

Mud doesn't have a brother and he died in gothic2(in the video you can see a rock falling on him0and he's a zombie in the add-on.

But I'm not sure about it .
Post Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:21 pm
_damirko

Hey guys, need a little help, any idea where could I find online shop in europe with english version of Gothic 1 to buy it from. It seems I can't find it anywhere
Post Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:14 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next