Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Orc Cemetary
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread

Ok sitch is this I am in a lower level room with hole in floor with the Baal lurker guy and he stops and says " Hmmm looks liks a dead end here but lets look around for any clues" WTF AM I LOOKING FOR!!!!!!!!???????? The room is empty except for a few skeleton's and misc items I can pick up. Potins weapons ect... He won't move or HELP... Please sombody save me from this hell so I can move on in life, and get back to kicking ASS :>) THX in advance to all that can help me here.
Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 12:13 pm

Chirox
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

You need to find one half of a scroll of magic in each of the "dead-end", cave-like paths...

Talk to the Baal after you have found each piece... With the first piece he will say that you need to find one more... after you have found the other he will tell you that he needs to translate it... Go back to the central cavern (where you met the Baal) and he will translate the scroll with the help of the orcish writing on the walls...

Then you proceed to the large hall with the pillars and the orcs... The Baal will walk up to a wall and tell you what to do next...
Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 12:32 pm
JemyM
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

When he stops and tells you that there must be something, use a torch or a magic flare (light up the area). Enter the cave to the left of the closed gate. There you will find a switch. Click it.

Behind the closed gate (that now opens) is one half of a parchement. Get it and talk to the Baal.

Then go to the other cave and find the other one.

When you got both, go to the middle room (with all the exits). (needed to translate the document).

Then go down to the large room where you met the orc warrior. Go forth and stand in the middle of the four pillars.

Now you should be able to continue on your own.

Best Regards
JemyM
Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 4:02 pm