Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Sweet Robe found! (+15 Health and +15 Fatigue per SECOND)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Nazgul
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Could someone post a screenshot of this robe? Thx.
Post Sun May 12, 2002 11:27 pm
OldScho0l74
Village Leader
Village Leader

how?

I know how to take screenshots but how do I post one here?
Post Sun May 12, 2002 11:59 pm
Farseer
City Guard
City Guard

Its a simple green robe that shines. Several npc,s walking in balmora wear it. No great look to it.
Post Mon May 13, 2002 1:29 am
HydroSqueegee
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Well, im stuck in the room where you get the robe. Both of the doors will not open. How do you get out!?!?
Post Tue May 14, 2002 5:34 am
KPeh
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Here's me wearing it with my growing Telivanni stronghold in the background.

To get in, if you're a mage buy a custom spell for opening level 100 doors/chests. If not, I don't know about master/secret lockpicks etc. To get out, try a divine intervension or aslimi intervention scroll/amulet/spell etc.
Post Tue May 14, 2002 4:05 pm
Voodoo

As soon as I take the cloth I'm no longer able to rejoin the normal world ...
it seems I'm stuck in the caves ... any ideas?
Will replay later on from the beginning of the cave to check out but maybe someone knwos an easier answer.

Voodoo
Post Wed May 15, 2002 3:16 pm

bedwine
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

This cave isn't that difficult. Don't levitate across the first ravine to the locked door. If you go to your right and jump down into a large pit you can follow a path that leads to the other side of the door. There are some good expensive armor on some dead guys along this path, some of it hidden on a small walkway to a dead end. Be sure to stop buy a repair shop to get full price from Sneeker when you make it out of the cave. Take 3 levitate potions or have a spell. Take resist disease and a few cure blight disease potions and a coulple of all restore potions. Take on the ash slaves one at a time. Stand back and let them use up there magic by dodging. When they run out of Magicka they will come after you. Jump in and take a quick stab at him and back out before dodging his swing back. 3 stabs with the bound dagger will take him down. There are 4 or 5 of them that can be taken out one at a time if you are careful. Save often. The only tough guy is the last guy but a bound dagger will take him out if you are quick enough. I made it through this leve at level 6 and the robe now makes me almost invinsible at level 8. Of course I haven't leveled to get the higher monsters yet so time will tell if this robe is what it is made out to be.
Post Thu May 16, 2002 6:27 am

@bedwin

Sure, you can follow the path through the pit, but there is a steep ledge waiting for you. So unless your acrobatics is high enough to jump up, you still need a levi potion or similar stuff.

BTW, Icarian Flight works to get to the chest, too. It's just a bit difficult finding the correct angle so that you don't jump way past it

The Dead guys are Ordinators, equipped with Indoril armor (shield / gauntlets / boots for me).

If you have grand soul gems, trap yourself an ash ghoul (worth 50k) and the Dagoth Hlevul at the end (worth 66k). Best to have a ring or amulet for it, since you may have to recast the soultrap.

Um, well, yes, the robe is quite uber. The healing effect is constant, not once a second or so. I fought (and killed) all 5 Camona Thong guys in Balmora at the same time without my health or fatigue dropping visibly. I have a Dremora Lord parked in the Assarnatamat that was a bit too much for me so far. With that robe, he'll be dead without me breaking a sweat. Drowning? No more. Paralyzed? Yawn. Lava? Take a nice long bath. Poison? Pour it on. And it will be even sillier when your armor rating goes up.

Oh, BTW, lvl 15 Redguard Adventurer (combat heavy, 170 Health) here - YMMV.
Post Thu May 16, 2002 9:11 am

Evendel
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

This robe is pretty cheap

And by cheap I mean it's no fun to play with it on, it's almost cheating. I'm only using it now for when i have to run for awhile or if i'm stuck in a battle i can't normally win.
Post Thu May 16, 2002 5:51 pm
bullshit

St. Roris Robe

I just got the Robe of St. Roris in the chest in the cave. It fuckin sucks. It heals 15 points of health and 15 points of fatigue as long as the charge lasts. Yeah it shimmers, but its more like wearing a shiny trashbag. Its worth 40 bucks, and thats about as much as its worth. On the XBox this robe is worthless. Fucking worthless.
Post Thu Jun 27, 2002 6:37 am

M

May this robe burn in hell. Piece of shit robe. Shiny. If you like shiny get robe. Robe bad. Robe smash. Burn robe. There is this fiery bastard in there guarding that temple like its the holy fucking grail.
Post Thu Jun 27, 2002 6:40 am

FireAnt
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

LMFAO it was like that BEFORE the patch they removed the constant effect
Post Thu Jun 27, 2002 6:41 am

Robe shit. My exquisite robe is worth more. But I like shiny. It is shiny. I dont understand. Fuck a robe.
Post Thu Jun 27, 2002 6:42 am

Robe shaft.

May the XBOX burn in hell for removing the patch. God damn this robe. Man you cant hurt me, I have a shiny robe.
Post Thu Jun 27, 2002 6:44 am

Beo
Space Defender
Space Defender

@bullshit/Guest/Robe shaft. That is enough. Please behave yourself.
Post Thu Jun 27, 2002 7:03 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3