Usergroups
Abuyin's last prophecy
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
Killerofevils II
Village Leader
Village Leader

Those relationships both sent a chill down my spine. I never trust Xardas from the very beginning of when I met him, I never liked him at all. I knew he may turn evil and I think I am right seeing the ending of Gothic 2. The Ur-Shak story really put me in a bad mood, I really liked Ur-Shak he was so unique and cool and the way it ended made me mad Gothic gotta go where Gothic has to go throught my opinion can't change the game.
Death in the air, strapped in the electric chair, this can't be happening to me, who made you god to say, I'll take your life from you, flash before my eyes, now its time to die, burning in my brain, I can feel the flame.
-Ride the Lightning by Metallica
I'm a rocker! Rock on!
Post Fri May 21, 2004 4:32 pm
titus
Survivor of Hell
Survivor of Hell

xardas was the only one I really trusted in G1, well except the 4 friends and urshak was a friend and thought he would stay one so that were 2 big surprises ing G2
Post Fri May 21, 2004 9:14 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2