Usergroups
the traitor/digger Grimm!!! (spoiler)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
MaD_TaFFeR
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I can't believe that I got lured into that old let's go and get the amulet and I will give you a good blah blah blah.

It really pissed me off when 3 diggers pull their clubs on me and beat me up. Well, after they beat me and took my ore, I got up and proceeded to kick all of their azzes and rob them blind.

Only problem is...now when I go into Bloodwlyf's area I get slaughtered. What do I do to get him off my back? Do I have to pay him?

It wouldn't piss me off so much except that you are given no warning that you are being attacked until you are dead.

Ugh!!!
Post Tue Dec 04, 2001 2:13 am

you have to pay him the daily protection money. or just don't go in his area
by the way he'll still harrass you even if you're a guard
Post Tue Dec 04, 2001 2:33 am

FetishFool
High Emperor
High Emperor

Why wouldn't you pay the 10 ore anyways. I mean, it's only 10 ore. You can FIND 10 ore on trails and shit.

Or you can just kill him. That works too.

The Protection money was originally to protect you against guys from the other camps when they attacked.
But PB took out that feature before the game was released... Or I think they did anyways.
Post Tue Dec 04, 2001 3:27 am
Quemaqua
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Wait until Grimm goes back into camp... then you can talk to him, and you guys'll make up. He'll tell you Bloodwyn paid him, and everything will be kool.

Post Tue Dec 04, 2001 5:12 am
Smitiz
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

There is an easy way of not paying protection money. After all, 10 ore can be much in the beginning (at least it was much for me ). Just go on the lower parts, Booldwin will not patrol there
Post Wed Dec 05, 2001 12:12 am
Khalistro
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Funnily enough, I play a bit of a bastard and I had some trouble earlier with those two miners outside the camp when I tried to open their chest. They attacked me, and I was fast enough to kick the bloody hell out of them, and leave them unconciousness on the ground. Then all of a sudden Grim asked me to get this "amulet" and I agreed. While I was wondering why I didn't find it myself. Then Grim started to harass me and attacked me, while the miners fled and I only had to beat Grim down.

As soon as I knocked him down and robbed him we came to an understanding of eachother....

I really like the way you can handle different things in this game
Post Wed Dec 05, 2001 8:27 am
albundy
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:

On 2001-12-03 20:13, MaD_TaFFeR wrote:
I can't believe that I got lured into that old let's go and get the amulet and I will give you a good blah blah blah.

It really pissed me off when 3 diggers pull their clubs on me and beat me up. Well, after they beat me and took my ore, I got up and proceeded to kick all of their azzes and rob them blind.

Only problem is...now when I go into Bloodwlyf's area I get slaughtered. What do I do to get him off my back? Do I have to pay him?

It wouldn't piss me off so much except that you are given no warning that you are being attacked until you are dead.

Ugh!!!

Thanks for spoiling the surprise for everyone u dumb fucking bastard!
You poor fucking idiot, who rights? "Spoiler", "Grim" "TRAITOR" in the topic???!!
Post Fri Dec 07, 2001 7:37 am
DeathSower
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:

On 2001-12-07 01:37, albundy wrote:
quote:

On 2001-12-03 20:13, MaD_TaFFeR wrote:

Ugh!!!

You poor fucking idiot, who rights? "Spoiler", "Grim" "TRAITOR" in the topic???!!

OMG you´re lame, grow up plz
Post Fri Dec 07, 2001 7:44 am

That is what I did. I saved the game before going out with Grimms, so after the beating I reloaded the game,came out without Grimms and killed the 2 miners using bow and sword. Robbed them of course and came back to fetch Grimms. When we came out I attacked him without warning and beat him. Then Grimms asked for truce and I agreed. No problems with guards adterwards.
Post Fri Dec 07, 2001 11:19 am

Ragnar
High Emperor
High Emperor

[/quote]

[/quote]

What’s your fucking problem? You’re the only dumb shit here buddy…If you didn’t want to know about Grim and the amulet you should not have read the thread. The game unfolds differently for everyone depending how you play it. I never had Grim turn on me. I fact we became good friends.

If you think you can waltz in here and rip someone for a well posted post and get away with it…forget it! I’ll be on you like flies on shit. SO FORGET IT!!

Sylvio
Post Fri Dec 07, 2001 1:59 pm
r0otZ
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

hehehe, i have like 6000 ore and level 16, i still dont pay the bastard.
Post Sat Dec 08, 2001 6:57 am
JemyM
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

I payed Bloodwyn for some time, but whenever I did, I secretly smiled inside, becouse I knew that he would pay back one day. Late one night, I lured him into one of the huts, and smited him. Bloodwyn is no more.

Best Regards
JemyM
Post Sat Dec 08, 2001 1:56 pm
r0otZ
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

rofl, thats dirty man. doesnt stuff like that have an effect on the outcome of the game? i mean i killed a templar for his double handed sword, then i beat up scar in the castle for his 85damage 1 handed sword, its great. also i beat up a mage for his ring of greater invincibility, pretty nice. am i doomed for the rest of the game because i beat them up and stole their stuff?
Post Sat Dec 08, 2001 3:46 pm
JemyM
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

rOotZ:

This game is very well crafted.
You cannot hurt people that are neccessary for the plot. If you start beating up people you soon discover who they are. They can only be hurt after they have made their "big scene" in the game. Even if you kill people, or beat them up, people will forgive you sooner or later. However, I dont reccomend killing anyone that behave nicely to you. Chances are big that they will later on offer you something that you will miss if you kill them (Like Lee for example) However, you can beat em up and steal their stuff if you want to. (Lee & Scar is defenitly reccomended).

There are also some people that will help you out during the game (helping you killing stuff by your side). I dont reccomend pickpocketing people that you KNOW are good to you (and cannot be hurt). Chances are that you wont get the support that you otherwise would.
Dont want to tell out loud who they are if you dont want me to.

Same goes with monsters. If you kill quest-specific monsters they will respawn in the chapter they are needed. I killed the same monster 3 times during the game, and a other monster 2 times.

Best Regards
JemyM
Post Sat Dec 08, 2001 9:36 pm
albundy
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

hey i dont kill characters who dont deserve it, for example this bastard bloodwhyn sent grim after me and grim and his 2 buddies tried to teach me a lesson, so i beat up grim first, then stuck my sword into him while he lay there helpless, beat the other of his 2 friends, killed one of them but let the other bastard go (maybe he deserves a life without his friends from now on ehhh), and took his stupid food and picaxe!!! Also this bastard in the new camp, kept harrassing me to take water to the damn rice lord, so i kicked his ass, killed him, took all my ore back, then rice lord ran after him with his stupid sceptor, i did him nicely too and killed him and took his sword... well i m not always like that, once this friendly archer camping alone and i set those little goblins on him, while he was busy with them i stabbed him in the back and i got rich from that point on in the game took his saving in his cave as well think his name was graham or something...
Post Sun Dec 09, 2001 12:58 am

Goto page 1, 2  Next