No
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 19

Author Thread
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

Don't get me wrong, but aren't you now trying to get somebody else to make your usergroup? If you want a usergroup I think it's you who should make all those things Mercenary mentioned.

You can also wait for the existing usergroups to change to G3. That will probably happen. Usergroups already have a very hard time staying alive.
Post Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:24 pm
Mercenary
Helpful Friend
Helpful Friend

I would become a moderator of this group but im already moderator of another usergroup. Besides it was your idea. I just told you what do you need. Get some people to help you create some things of this.

If you read your posts you alrady find out that you have some things done. Just finish up everything and you will have an usergroup. If you need help or anything PM someone or just post it here. Im sure people will help you.

-=Captain of Militia of RPGDot Shadows=-
-=Leader of Mercenaries of Gothic Rogues=-
-=Proud member of NFG=-
-=Forever one soul of Seekers of Chromanin=-
Post Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:56 pm
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

Ok I can manage to become the moderator and make this user group since it was my idea but I would be gratefull if you could help me when I ask you something. So when can we start.
Post Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:37 pm
Mercenary
Helpful Friend
Helpful Friend

Start as soon as you want. If you need any help PM me or just post in this thread.

-=Captain of Militia of RPGDot Shadows=-
-=Leader of Mercenaries of Gothic Rogues=-
-=Proud member of NFG=-
-=Forever one soul of Seekers of Chromanin=-
Post Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:02 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Whatever this group does and whenever/if it comes to be, there will not be a monthly moderator change - neither of the group mod nor of the group forum mod.
Post Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:36 am
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

quote:
Originally posted by Jaz
Whatever this group does and whenever/if it comes to be, there will not be a monthly moderator change - neither of the group mod nor of the group forum mod.

I send a pm to Myrthos but h hadn't replie about the usergroup for 2 days now.
Post Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:31 pm
X-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Unknown Destiny

i think we should wait until g3 is in the markets in the english version and i suggest that you patriot start making the rules and the systems.
Post Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:30 pm
Drake14
Brigadier General

We should make the group as soon as possible, then change it when G3 comes out. Becuase who knows how long it could be before the release it, and things could go wrong and they could have to change the release date, so i say make it as soon as possible.
Post Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:16 am
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

Yes we can put weapons like orc slayer armors like medium orchunter's armor.Also the usergroup won't be based only on the orchunter's you should choose what you want to be.Do you want to follow Lee and the rebelions farmers,the orc hunter's,the water mages or the paladins in the town.
Post Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:07 am
VPeric
Most Exalted Highlord
Most Exalted Highlord

Not to sound like an ass, but I doubt this group will work out. There are already plenty of groups like this, and none of them is particulary active (we in the Shadows have been improving lately, through) and I'm fairly sure that the RPGDot Shadows will move on to the Gothic 3 world when the game starts selling. Now, I'm not a moderator there, and haven't been in for a particulary long time, but I know it will happen. Its the natural progression of things.

Just my two cents, mate. No hard feelings.
Post Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:20 am
Drake14
Brigadier General

i undertsand what you mean VPeric, if The shadows are going to go G3 when it comed out, then the Orchunters don't have to go G3, they can stay the way they are.
Post Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:56 pm
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

Watch your tone Vperic.You don't need to tell me about the rpgdot shadows I'm a member already.Okay what should I do.I should wait until gothic3 comes out or at least when the info will start rolling.
Post Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:24 pm
Drake14
Brigadier General

I think you should make it and don't worry about making it like G3, Just do what you want.
Post Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:29 pm
VPeric
Most Exalted Highlord
Most Exalted Highlord

quote:
Originally posted by patriot
Watch your tone Vperic.You don't need to tell me about the rpgdot shadows I'm a member already.

Well, you don't seem very active, but aye, I see you are a member. As I said, I tried to be as friendly as possible. There is no reason to further spread out the players willing to be in a RP group. Still, its your group, so its your call. Just don't be dissapointed when you have too little members.
Post Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:26 pm
X-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Unknown Destiny

i think patriot that you should start making it, make it based on your immagination.
Post Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:30 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next