Usergroups
Chromanin Found
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
titus
Survivor of Hell
Survivor of Hell

MMM what about an other outcast/traitor? Ever thought about one of the few guys in the game that actually die? I mean Yberrion. Could he not be The one who was banished ?
Post Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:55 am
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

@999999999,
It is re-assuring to see your "reality reasoning" we are on the same wavelength.

1.(re:) KaiRo: "Clarification about the motivation of the gods" - well said - is the core topic of Gothic III. What is the war of the gods about? What's the whole shit about anyway? Of course, mundane things are in the foreground, as the orc invasion. There will be twists in the plot. By the way, did no-one ever come to think of Xardas eventually holding back information? (We do not want to use the word "lies' here...)
2. Looks like a reference to Xardas, why nobody questions him, could he be a liar? - i have tried many ways to "coax" him but to no avail.
3. When i began to play with the marvin game engine interface, it opened my eyes to some of the inner wonders of the game, there are commands hidden that are little used and almost unknown, and yet i am no expert, but one day when i stood in front of the castle in the old camp and made it disappear i realised that at that point "it had not disappeared at all in "fidelity" terms, it was still there but not visible (within the game) that means it was not there in "logic" - - so at that point i ran at (into) the castle (where it would be) and found no obstruction of the, then, unrendered visuals, they had in all virtuallness, gone, - i was still standing on the ground, then on issuing the command, the castle re-appeared, *in an instant* with no video delay, no hesitation, no hang-ups, a quick F8 F4 found me stood on one of the rampart/parapets, so to the people with logical reasoning, even a schoolboy could deduce that when applying reversed logic, that the invisibility of virtual objects is a reallity and that they could be left "invisible" throughout the game, then at some point, when-ever, where-ever, be intantly instructed to appear, this is beyond any question, beyond argument. So this means the old man can be inserted instantly from in-game data (we all know how to insert an npc) and the cave/steps is also already in that location, oh and not forgetting the "opening" as well. The old man is not the same as the corpse, he is made up of various pieces of current ingame data (testmodels included) he wears a robe, and has old grey/pale features, thats all i can remember, yes of course all the data, textures, meshes are already in the game. I do not remember the actual dialogue with the old man, in fact i took little notice of it, i didn't realise it was of any importance you see. Wav file data can be "contained" in other wav files easily either pre-fixed or suffixed, no problem, i only found 2 extra dialogue wavs in the added "der fremde" data, but then there was a large new file which contained - - no! - i will not go that far just yet.
No 999999999, you have not made me bored, - - the switches at the old citadel work both day and night, one column goes up and down within a sleave, the other falls over, breaks when used but can be reset, they are supposedly (in my view) hydraulically opperated (water pressure) as below those columns, (to the edge of the sunken tower lake, is a small water supply inlet, which terminates below the tower. I have no idea why the stone golem is there when first finding Ur-shak being attacked by the orcs, have tried all ways, there's no difference, but you do get another stone golem heart "fist of wind" because the other (of the three elements) is given to Xardas's demon to continue the quest, there is no possible cheat at this point, i've tried them all, this means you cannot by-pass the "victory over the elements" sequence so that pc-hero can become *worthy of perfection*, but then, we only have Xardas's word on this ?"?"? - - - i would argue and guess that it is Xardas who wants those hearts/elements (via his demon) for himself

Still trudging slowly onwards.
Post Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:58 pm
Whailor
Most Exalted Highlord
Most Exalted Highlord

Busy busy here...

OK, some things about it. And no, I've never seen the 'living' Chromanin, I never acted like a thug in the game and never stole stuff which isn't mine from someone's houses (I did check and loot the chests in wilderness and ruins etc though), but I did smack the lights out of those who attacked me. E.g. Old Camp close to end, when you teleport back in to save the smith - I smacked down all the guards and Gomes and his henchmen, who attacked me, didn't do anything to anyone else. Of course, I did clear some of Gomes's chest, heh.

Anywho, questions about this "Chromanin alive" thing would be:

1) In which game version he can appear?

Obviously I have the english version which was sold in US, and we know that there are many - well, some at least - features extra in german version, so the question is - would it EVER happen in US version, is the code even available in US version?

2) Any code related to Chromanin - books, dialogue, NPC's?

Obviously many features which do not exist in the final release of the game are STILL described in game data. Take In Extremo - it's not in US game, but the code IS IN the game, that's how we still can get them out. Obviously not all items and NPC's have been listed in the spoiler files and such on the net, but someone who's digging in the code should be able to see it. Dialogue has to exist. Items have to exist, book texts have to exist, how would the game otherwise 'call' them out and insert into the world. Sure, maybe it's encrypted, though in a way it seems and feels like untrue - I mean, why would the developer go out all this way to encrypt and hide something like that in the game, e.g. sure it's possible but there's really no reason for it.

Question on it's own is also as to when the quest as such should be "finished". It's well known that if some quests are not done during some chapters, they wont be doable at all in later chapters. So when should the Chromanin quest end - CH4? CH5? CH6? Also the screenshot given by Wolf - when I first saw that ledge, I thought that it's a weird ledge, as if a path but doesn't seem to have anything on it. I jumped onto it from above and didn't find anything. So theoretically that would be of course a nice spot for such a cave, yet again there are no signs of anything. I don't even know how the game would suddenly pop out a whole set of stairs and cave to that location, considering that so far, from all what I've seen, the locations already exist in the game the moment the world is generated. And if the game would suddenly generate all that data into the world, it would mean that it has to have it loaded or there should be some stored calls or anything related to it, just to wait for the right trigger. Heck, the triggers should be available.

Now, I wont call it a hoax or such, because you never know. I know I haven't found a different ending to the quest. I am a bit skeptical about this, because the last thing I myself would do in such situation would be withholding any useful information or tips and tips and that's what makes me tad skeptical - makes me feel that either some people make things up and there is nothing; or if there is nothing, then some people are being pointlessly rigorous about this. Do I blame them or anyone? Nope, all people act differently.

Maybe there really is nothing, at least in the US version what many here have, in which case we're chasing the hot air and definately will not find anything. Who knows what was stripped out with patches and different versions, when the game finally shipped internationally.

EDIT: Looks like Wulf posted just a moment before I did. About the "dissapeating and reappearing without the delay" - did you play Gothic 1 all those years back with the same machine or not? I mean, nowadays machines can easily make things in G1 dissapear and re-appear without the lag, but stuff back then was not as powerful and some glitch and extra loading would perhaps still happened
Post Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:02 pm
Village Leader
Village Leader

Sorry for my last enormous post but i waited for days and then I wanted to say lots of things.

@Wulf: I don't think that the banished one is Xardas, but more probably Ur-Shak, because Xardas retired on his own will and was not 'banished'. He retired to find the solution to the barrier problem and to study the Dark Arts. So, obviously the fire mages considered this a treachery.
But Ur-Shak betrayed the other orc shamans and they considered this a treachery, banishing him.
However I'll look through Gothic German Path 1.0h, which I have just downloaded, as I bought Italian version, derived from the international one 1.08j. What is the 'big' file you were talking about? I have found the wavs ("I found a book" and "I found him, he's feeding the rats...") but the big file is also a wav? If you don't want to tell more about it, it doesn't matter, as I'll discover it by myself.
Bu there have to be some 'references' and calls to the data because I think (and I'd like to hear your opinion) the data of the cave is pre-constructed in the code, but called in-game by the triggers.

@MythrilKlinge02 -- ehm not --- Uriziel:
Try to search not for encryped data, but for every explicit call to something that is not win or dx but game missions and scripts (perhaps the triggers).
There's something making my mind crazy: How can the game code 'check' if you answered a particular question to a particular person in the executable. I think it has to refer to a script ID (every type of ID: NPC,mission,dialogue,...) but this would of course be very clear (and because of this we can't find it, too clear...) and if I totally delete the 'thing which activates the trigger' from the scripts with the modding kit or an exadecimal editor (GOTHIC.DAT,...)??? Then how can the game refer to something that doesn't exists any more? If it refers to the 'trigger thing' directly as for example 'mission 35:dialogue 3' (whatever it is, for the original game, programmers knew what it was) it would be quite easy to force the game and modify mission 35::dialogue 3.
I'm not a cracker and I don't know the details, but even with my little experience in programming I would be able to implement a thing like this in a program.

@Wulf again: You spoke about the tunnel under ruins. I found a tunnel from the lake but it doesn't lead under a tower, which tower and tunnel did you talk about? The coloumn can be moved by water but the player would never see it and it doesn't make much sense, as the tunnel doesn't lead even to the coloumn (below).

Wish you good luck in searching. This time I'll try the patch files very well!
Post Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:19 pm
Village Leader
Village Leader

I'll briefly write to list the speech wav files which came with the German Patch 1.08h, which should be the international 1.08j.

#####################
THERIDDLE_TOT_15_01.WAV <- "I've found him, he's feeding the rats..." (Player,Demons)
INFO_LEE_NOW_FREEMINEFREE_15_01.WAV <- "The threat should be no more" (Player)
INFO_LESTER_DIEGOMILTEN_05_02.WAV <- "I'm gonna stay here a bit longer to study the old books" (Lester)
INFO_LESTER_DIEGOMILTEN_15_01.WAV <- "The want a meeting at the usual place" (Player)
#####################

We all know the first file and know that it came with the patch as The Riddle came with this patch.
But why are there the other files?
I've got some problems with the installation because it wants the german game but il kick him to no end an it will go, so I don't know if and which scripts are modified with this patch. However the presence of the other 3 files is a little unexpected.
@Wulf: If you were talking about the old man's dialogues encrypted in other wav files you could be right. Otherwise why did they update these files? I saw that the size is the same as english version same files. But 1.08h corresponds to 1.08j and so I couldn't see if they were or not in the previous versions; but I think they were and they were apparently identical but the sizes were less.I really think you're right about that encryption and the first file is even a little big (but it's long). Now the worst. I don't know exactly how to parse an abnormal wav file, expecially if it looks(ehm sorry, sounds ) normal
You spoke about two files (old man's dialogues?), did you speak about some of the files above or about some files you find *in* these files.?
What do you mean by 'The Riddle data'?
Seriously. What is your concept of 'big'? It's important, expecially when speaking about wav files, which get bigger very fast when you begin to speak a lot...

@Uriziel: I need your help and I hope you know how to do this in a wav file but I'm sure you'll hate me.

Closer and closer to the truth...
Post Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:53 pm
Uriziel
Grand Mage
Grand Mage

There are a few important wav files you have not found yet 9's(or did not mention). I found them, but they have nothing to do with the stranger....that quest got removed from G1.......it was about the relationship between the orcs, sleeper, and the undead....and how to protect yourself.

I feel like I am telling kids Santa does not exist....PB had MUCH more planned for this game.............trust me. The game world would have been bigger than G2, with a ton of quests.

I have tried to be nice about the stranger quest so people could decide for themselves. We are all brothers in the Gothic club...and it IS the game to play, but this quest does not exist...........period.

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
Post Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:25 am
Squeek
Village Leader
Village Leader

Hi, everybody. I thought I would check in on this thread. Wow! You guys are really giving it a go. I'll add my two cents.
quote:
Originally posted by 999999999
I don't think that the banished one is Xardas, but more probably Ur-Shak

That's what I thought too, but it's clearly Xardas. Check out wolverine_men's clue about that, and you will see for yourself. He refers to an interview where one of the developers hints about Xardas hiding something. Wolverine_men is clearly indicating that the banished one is Xardas.

What about that, anyway? After I read that, I was convinced the puzzle would be solved by finding a way to trigger more conversation with Xardas somehow. I imagined it would have something to do with the way you dealt with the Orcs.
Post Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:47 am
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

@Whailor, sorry about the quick post, yes it's getting busy here!!

I don't know all the answers, the "recipe book-1" tells us of "bitterness and wisdom" they do not mix, and this info' holds true because in that first game i didn't go back into the old camp or kill any guards (thats me - i hold no bitterness) i personally think pc-hero can do almost as he want's (stealing etc') it's only the "questionable morality" of pc-hero's decisions as he makes his way through the *quests* that is being monitored for righteousness, justness etc' - then a line of flags is progressively "set". Versions 1.08j or 1.08k should be o.k to work this thing.
The game is always loaded fully (the instruction set part) - yes i played that first game on an older p.c.- yes i have often thought that the odd glitch here and there could be cromanin triggers related, but then 'i would'. Only wolverine_men would know the correct sequence of reading the books,if, where and when, what chapters, etc'. - - oh! and the in-extremo sequence (not just the music) can be played in your version!

@999999999, amazing, i also firmly believed "banished" refered to Ur-Shak, but this was quickly and firmly corrected by wolverine_men in the post that followed (re-interview) so reluctantly, even now i suppose i must believe wolverine_men.
You have same version as me 1.08j.
This reference thing, it is obviously possible for the chapter change to load extra data as required via [include levelchanger to net/netlevel(value).zen] (e.g - chapter or transition change) so surely it is the "changer" that is able to request data from a called source, this is the method gothic uses for advancing, flags triggers enabled /disabled dependent on correct quest completion - - *before* the change, latches flagged and no hidden data calls - - then transition - - -then conversion including data changes. this is only my simple logic explanation? - data code is greek to me.

The tunnel below the tower, i dont want to complicate things, but, press one of the column switches then quickly use F6 and fly to a position at the end of the water inlet, then looking up, do you see the base of the tower sleaves moving? - i suspect this has nothing whatsoever to do with the quest, just explaning the possible method of movement of the columns (re: the asked question.)

@Squeek, Yes i agree (as above) there are no further dialogues with Xardas, if there are then that's in the hidden data part.?

"Hidden data" It is an absolute fact, beyond any question, indubitable, that there is data used for this quest in the game. However it is not readily recognisable and i do not know where it is! - searching in a in the "normal" manner yields no results, going off what i am told on this thread, "it does not exist" - wrong, it exists in "another form" - if i have seen the old man then it is in there!!. There are many methods of hiding things, some of the most effective methods are those where these things are put "in front of your face" (as a perfectly normal item) - here are some possible places within gothic to hide the speach data. We must realise that Kairo (currently building the in-game sound/music for G3) - is a "Master" with sounds.
1.There is a bink video/sound player ready for instant use in gothic, this is capable of playing "compressed" (not hidden) data through its own codec which is compatible with windows media player also with quicktime. There are several compressed files containing much data ready for "on the fly" use, - i.e - credits.bik,(38,560kb)extro.bik,(16581kb)intro.bik(53,818kb) and so on.(7 in all)
2. Many gothic fans are aware that the In-extremo file (4013116bytes) was added to the international versions of gothic whith the patch, and it is "normally" not used - but it does play, as does the npc's on-stage sequence (via testmodels) "Compressed" wav data can be merged with/into vdfs (packed) volumes.
So we can see that there is plenty of "ordinary looking" data in there, but this method of "Sherlock Holmes" digging ito data is beyond me, i can only use the method i am so used to, playing the game, it will happen in time (i hope) or else we are all doomed!
Post Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:58 pm
Village Leader
Village Leader

Sorry but I have moved to my grandparents' house and I won't be able to use ADSL for a while but I'm still working on Chromanin and in a few days I'll be able to write here again and my list of questions to Wulf is getting bigger and bigger... Good Luck to everyone!
Post Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:44 pm
Village Leader
Village Leader

Hi there!! I've just come back, ready, fresh and anxious to search!

@Wulf: My list of questions is (of course ) bigger but I'm still thinking about it and here's the 'preview':
I don't know if you know or not but Bink belongs to RadGameTools (www.radgametools.?) and you can freely download the player, which is encapsulated in Gothic because they bought the SDK. I doubt that there is hidden data in there because they were not replaced in the patch. Also CAN SOMEONE WHO LOVES GOTHIC VERY MUCH PREPARE A LIST OF THE FILES REPLACED WITH THE PATH 1.08H (INTERNATIONAL 1.08J) ??? I CAN'T BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A PREVIOUS VERSION. I prepared the list of 4 wav files but you and Uriziel say that there are more. Can you explain better, please? Also, the wav files you talked about (not 'the misterious big one ) are hidden in others or are they 'normal' . Which are they?
I still haven't managed to use the spacer (only gothic2 addon spacer works but not with G1) but @Uriziel@ knows about executables, but what about ZEN files? Nobody knows them well, as the are parsed by ZenGin and we don't know the details of the format, it could hold 'not very hidden' data with ease and even for Uriziel it would be difficult to find it, as we aren't able to distinguish between 'data we see regularly in the game' and 'data we don't see as default'. I hope to have the list of files soon and then I'll eat them, bit by bit 010100111001010000111001 (5477433)
I'd like to hear from you about what you found in speech files. If I manage to use Spacer I'll explore the ZEN file, as I'm used to doing it in G2
P.S. Sorry for Xardas/Ur-Shak mistake but I hadn't seen WM's next clue

@Uriziel: Read above!

@Wolverine_men : Please I know I'm boring but I'd like to see you here, only once, please, it would give as motivation to try again and again to see you here another time. It's been a while and we don't even know if you have read our 'progresses/non progresses'. It would be nice for Wulf, as he has defended you agains the non-believers even if after that some of them shouted 'Hoax/Liar' even at him. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! BIIIIIIIIIIITTE!

_searching, please wait..._
Post Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:25 pm
Squeek
Village Leader
Village Leader

quote:
Originally posted by Wulf
...these triggers are most likely "accumulative" - - get one wrong and you can say goodbye to the old man...

This idea has always bothered me, Wulf. Here's why. If it's that hard to do, then isn't it likely that wolverine-men wouldn't know how he did it (just like you didn't when you found him)? Conversely, if wolverine-men does know the exact method for finding the old man, doesn't that suggest that the "right path" is much more straightforward?

That's why I started thinking along those lines, trying to consider something simpler. For instance, humans might sneak around, trying to be inconspicuous, while Orcs don't bother doing that. Humans might carefully consider who or what they kill, but Orcs don't. That kind of stuff.
Post Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:00 pm
X-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Unknown Destiny

@Every1: I appericiate your work a lot, one question remains, aren't you going to go on with your life and forget this thing, i really appericiate you gothic fanatics, also i suggest you make a usergroup called "Gothic Fanatics" deticated for founding out this chromanin thing, you will have better things, you can devide the progress into soem topics, it will mkae it tidyer and easier to understand.

@999999999999999999999999999: Plz. stop luaghing or you will lose your breath at last .
Post Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:41 am
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

@999999999.

Taking the gothic opening intro' cinematic sequence as an example, the commentary you hear is embedded into it, there are no .wav files to locate, so it was just a thought, nothing more, that the old man's "hidden" speech files could be "stored" in the same way - with no cinematics of course, - i don't know, just trying a long-shot example - but i doubt it.
I found the 4 wav files over a year ago, i recently used the Lester bugfix in the library of the old fort, but Lester said to pc-hero, "hey, this quest isn't finished yet" - so why have a bugfix? - is that the bugfix? - but that is one of the 4 wavs - is it not?, i don't know of any other (extra) wavs, yes i played with the radtools bink/smack-it system, it is a great method of video and sound control.
I once tried to install the 1.08h (german) patch over my 1.08j game and obviously it would not install because it wanted the german game info, but i did get it to run through the gothic "starter" (mod-player kit)!! - - i havn't used the "spacer" so i am lost with info on that. Zen files, again i'm not very helpful in this area, but all in-game flags (for pc-hero are held there) so good luck exploring the zen data.
I am beginning to run out of options, i have tried many, many, possible ways and yet nothing! - is it time to finally give up? - i don't know, short of wolverine_men giving us the actual solution, this true chromanin puzzle may never be solved.

@Squeek,

I completely agree about the "accumulative triggers" it is only wolverine_mens hint that forces me to think along these lines, - re: if you think there are "questionable" motives in some of the old camp quests, then he suggests they need not be done?

I am nearly certain, that because wolverine_men says "happy hunting" that because Cavalorn is a hunter, he teaches the sneak skill, he says it helps with getting into huts? why should a hunter want to get into huts? - to sneak from behind? - but above all "dont get caught" - i tried the sneak method long ago, but not to the extent that you tried, (night-time) - but since your post on that subject i've tried some "deep" methods, - without dwelling yet on the combining of the acrobatic skill with sneaking, this is what i found> - many places on ground level in gothic become inaccessible due to the increase in angle from the base, i found that some of the normally not-accessible places can indeed be accessed by sneaking *especially* in the fog tower passages, and pc-hero does not slide back down to base line or lesser angle, now - by using the 'straffe' method while still sneaking yields further advantages, - in some cases, a normally inaccessible area can be "sneaked-into" - this is sneaking at its best!! - it is now possible to slide between the pixels - many players know that you can 'strafe' through the old camp main gate even though it is shut (ch3) - so i tried it on doors and corners (pixel-joins) and it works, so now pc-hero can get into the castle early on by 'straffing' through door-gaps, i got the blood blade in about 30 seconds using this method.To my knowledge, there have been no posts on this forum regarding this "pixel gap sneak".
So, if part-1 of the chromanin quest is triggered, (coaxing the banished one) and we don't yet know where it is, then in part-2, (locating the opening) - "sneak-straffing" could well be the "key" to getting through the opening (having first "edged" up the slopes. This is a definate "green light" to me so far, - - so once we can find how to coax the banished one - then i am certain the quest will unlock.

@Wolverine_men,

Do you think another slight clue, however small would be in order? - or would it give the whole thing away? - yes, patience is a virtue.
Post Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:18 pm
Makato
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

greeting, i have followed this treads for a long time, yet... i never got around to posting my thoughts and all, and please exuse my spelling, english isent my best ,now, i have tryed and bent all the things that where mentioned here, i do belief that the old can survive and be meet, i myself have been surching for a long time, and, wulf has shown me alot of things wich helped me, i thank you with my heart, maybe the stranger was a unfinished quest? or maybe (as i think) it is wel hidden, yet, alot of the people here who search the files are saying there s nothing, well, the old mans speach files, they could be taken from other NPC's , just like his appearanche. just because you cannot find what youre looking for in the first 30 min, doesnt mean its lost, i know that il get the ones who dont belief this on my case, yet i must say this: its like live, we seek the stranger, just like people may try to find ghosts or paranormale stuff, there are signs, but maybe people just dont wanna accept the truth, and about the horn, it could have been another loose end to a quest that couldent make it, i think when you enter the orc town, some one would have blown the horn if you didnt have a ulu mulu, a sign to let the orcs attack, the with the horn would probally have a bigger senses range then others, yet... back to what im here for : i dont understand why your all so mean to wulf and W_M , they are the ones who have tryed so hard, and alot of people say some mean stuff to try and break their spirit, i find wulf a true hero, he has tryed so hard, he will be the one to solve this, i know he will, i have faith in him, the ones who are trying to find the old man, they are trying hard too, even if you dont belief, learn to respect peoples faith and beliefs, i dont go to a church just to say that there isent a god and that they should burn the place down, yet, alot of people here just..... ah, who cares, most of you are trying to be right and will go to the farthest to be beliefed and seen higher among you all, i dont care what people say, some day, one of the beliefers will fnd the old man, and prove it! wether itl be the true hero Wulf or maybe even W_M who will show us the way, i will keep searching till my questions are awnsert! i will stop at nothing, even if il be the only one who will be searching, i dont care what you people think, the awnsewr will come to us someday, and all the hard work, blood sweat and tears will be worth it

with this.... i end my sayings,

to Wulf, you are one of a kind, not just some mindless folower, but a true pinoneer, even if some call you a heretic, you are my hero, you go tru so much to prove your point, i wish that people would lay off with the insults and the empty sayings,
Post Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:38 pm
Uocjat
High Emperor
High Emperor

about the horn thing .. i checked out the codes i could find for it .. they are short and simple .. yet very confuseing .. but i think the horn is ment to be blown by an orc and it would make them put away their weapons .. either that or it just says that the orc blowing it would put away hits weapon before hand ... ... not a clue really ..

well on that count of pointless info i'll go back to makeing wooden toy swords for gothic and then hack orcs down whit them
lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. the rset can be a
total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.
tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey
lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Post Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:50 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41, 42, 43  Next