FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Gothic 2 (PC, Single-Player RPG)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Games Comments

Author Thread
Oldlisa

Also,wenn das kein Schlager wird,weiß ich nicht! Die Screenshots sind großartig,meines Erachtens kann "Morrowind" mit seinem Nebelgrau dagegen einpacken.Wenn auch die Sprachausgabe so gut und komplett ist wie beim Vorgänger...gratuliere!
Post Sun Jul 28, 2002 7:24 am

Gig

I agree, I think the G2 screen shots are great and I feel that MW graphics are over-rated. I have the highest hopes for G2.
Post Sun Aug 11, 2002 5:04 pm

garrett

Probably a lot of people were blinded with the excellent water in MW...and G2 will not do that T&L water...but then again, I almost don't give a damn about the grafx (as long as they're good and not 1992's stanard), but rather have gorgeous gameplay.
Post Sun Aug 11, 2002 5:23 pm

goofy goldfish

MW's graphic = overated? *sigh* <br>whatever, i also waiting for G2, and don't judge anything yet since we haven't play G2....
Post Tue Aug 13, 2002 5:26 am

crazyguy

I liked the water effects in MW. Maybe because I own a real GF4 graphics card. *grin* I would DEFINITELY welcome directx8 compatible graphic effects. But even without them G2 looks stunningly amazing!!!
Post Wed Sep 11, 2002 10:37 pm

hoyp

graphics are nothing, i hope the gameplay rocks though. I hope the story is non linear this time, gothic was one of the best rpg's ever!
Post Sun Sep 22, 2002 9:21 pm

Phoenix

I've played Gothic and thought that it was brilliant (never played a better game). Gothic 2 looks superb and I can't wait till it's released. Screenshots are some of the best as well.
Post Fri Oct 18, 2002 3:21 pm

darkpaladine6

Yea I love Gothic and cant wait to G2 comes out, ive already preordered it and wait with great anticipation!
Post Fri Oct 18, 2002 6:19 pm

werpu

this is the first 10/10 I give here, if you liked Gothic 1, Gothic 2 tops it by miles, if not, oh well... <br>
Post Tue Dec 03, 2002 10:06 pm

hoyp

wooooooooohooooooooo 1st place in top 100!!!!!!! go PB
Post Tue Dec 10, 2002 5:58 am

Valhalla

Lots of people comparing to Morrowind, hopefully G2 will be less linear and taken a leaf from MW in that respect. In G1, like MW for that matter, the AI was very poor. Hopefully when I play this properly we'll see one of the best RPG games ever
Post Tue Dec 10, 2002 1:45 pm

Rhonijin

Gothic 1 was possibly one of the best RPG's ive ever played. The part that made me love this game more than the much-hyped about Morrowind (not trying to down morrowind, i just mean that it somewhat dissapointed me in some aspects) was the fact that Gothic seemed to be "Alive" where people had real jobs, places to live, actually did things, and made it seem like you werent the only person in the intire world that wasnt just "pacing around" basically. Morrowind was a great game (call me old-school, but in my opinion Daggerfall was actually better than Morrowind, for those of you that remember Daggerfall), but Gothic has the advantage over it in my opinion due to the fact that you just feel like youre in a real world. Gothic was well worth the money i spent on it, and im sure that Gothic 2 will be even better. And it also goes to show that more hyped about game isnt always the better game.
Post Wed Jan 01, 2003 8:31 am

Daveman

I was once walking through the store one day and my eyes wandered across this game called Gothic. The thought of the 100 hours of gameplay mixed in with a living style AI and a non-pre-generated character really changed the playing field on RPG's. Not to say this is the only game with over 100 hours worth of gameplay, but this is a game that actually made you want to play all 100 of them. The minute I started playing this game, I knew that this would be a knockout of a game. Hopefully Gothic II will make its predecessor look like a boring afternoon time killer.
Post Fri Jan 17, 2003 3:16 am

Anathema

Gothic changed my dreams forever, hopefully, Gothic 2 will change my desires also, for I am now addicted to Uriziel.
Post Sun Jan 26, 2003 6:53 pm

Biff

Gothic 1 was only about 45 hours of gameplay even if you checked out every inch of the world.

I hope Gothic 2 gives more for the money. $1 per hour is more than I can afford for a computer game.
Post Tue Jul 08, 2003 8:56 am

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next