Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Something I found quite disgusting in G2...
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by NeoCodex
I don't recall any fantasy game having bathrooms. every modern fps has a bathroom with toilets, tubs, showers and sinks.

so why are fantasy games without bathrooms? the answer is simple: there were no bathrooms in medieval age of course. and thats ok with me

Btw the most nicest bathrooms had DeusEx2 belive me when u stepped inside even the lights went on right away
Post Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:58 pm
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

@Daedalus,

quote:
Btw the most nicest bathrooms had DeusEx2 belive me when u stepped inside even the lights went on right away

Well, i remember playing Duke Nukem several years ago, and when he went into the toilets/rooms he would look in a mirror and say something like "hello there" - - he could even turn on the taps and wash his hands, and best of all - - - while standing at the wc/bowl and having a pee, he would say "Aaargh"

Its true - -

Oh, and i think he even flushed the loo!
Post Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:10 pm
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

@Sem,

[quote]It sure would be something to see all the paladins in a long line peeing. haha Or all the mercenaries around the same tree.
quote:

I have an old screenshot taken when i saw something similar to this when i first played G2, - - - would you like to see the shot?

Post Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:58 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by Wulf
@Daedalus,

quote:

Well, i remember playing Duke Nukem several years ago, and when he went into the toilets/rooms he would look in a mirror and say something like "hello there" - - he could even turn on the taps and wash his hands, and best of all - - - while standing at the wc/bowl and having a pee, he would say "Aaargh"

Its true - -

Oh, and i think he even flushed the loo!

I actually played all the duke nukem parts and indeed there were nice toilets also but damn if u see DeusEx2 onez hehehe
Post Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:06 pm
Edda
Village Leader
Village Leader

Well, this is a natural topic (not disgusting for me) so I dare a comment:
What you can observe in Gothic 2 is harmless, compared to what I saw in the Addon, when I returned late in the evening to the pirates camp. Some guys were sitting around the fire, suddenly one of them stood up, went into the hero‘s direction and then I saw that ... above mentioned action ... nearly frontal ...
I was shocked, I did not trust my eyes, then I had to smile ...

In Diccuric there is a toilet (without light).
Post Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:23 pm
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

Have you seen the car on the hill in the canyon.
Post Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:15 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by patriot
Have you seen the car on the hill in the canyon.

yup pretty many players noticed it it was even added to Diccuric into a deep sea but its red there
Post Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:24 pm
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

On the subject of "peeing"

Early one morning just as the sun was rising, i (pc-hero) was making my way towards the harbour in Korinis, i wanted take a look at the ship that was anchored there,
I passed by the red lantern and further onward by the slimy skate up to the inclined road where the knights usually practiced their sword skills.
Suddenly i stopped, i looked in amazement, for instead of refining their swordplay, all of the knights were peeing over the pier.

This is something i found not to be disgusting but hilarious.

http://picserver.org/view_image.php/WK86K826NN1H/p.jpeg
Post Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:45 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

LOOOOOOOOL i never ever saw that in the game u probably played a little bit marvin eh ?
Post Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:40 pm
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

Hey there Daedalus,

Yeah, King Marvin was in force at the time, did you see the pic? i believe it has gone forever, "lost" by the picserver host. damn and bast!
Post Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:59 pm
Izludious
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Three pages talking about pissing lol.
Post Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:48 am
Izludious
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Well,have to drain the main vein. You've all searched for people peeing? Or did you just notice it?
Post Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:50 am
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by Wulf
Hey there Daedalus,

Yeah, King Marvin was in force at the time, did you see the pic? i believe it has gone forever, "lost" by the picserver host. damn and bast!

ehe i managed to see it in right time when the host was still up nicely played with marvin
Post Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:03 pm
evilodin
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

a poem
in days of old
when knights were bold
and toilets wern't invented

they dropped thier load
in the middle of the road
and went away contented
Post Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:38 pm
kriksa
Baron of the Court
Baron of the Court

peeing is just another example of gothics well detailed ai.

BTW, about the peeing shadow in the old camp, once i had a bug with him.
He was walking towards the corner to relieve himself and i talked to him. After the chat he turned around, went back to the campfire, where he always sits and peed in the fire!! it was hilarious
Post Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:38 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next