Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
For God Sake Answer Me!!!!! Please !!!!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > MMORPGs General

Author Thread
dreamcatcher
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

For God Sake Answer Me!!!!! Please !!!!!!

IS THERE A GAME JUST LIKE RUNESCAPE:

WITH TRADING BETWEEN PLAYERS
SELLING STUFF BETWEEN PLAYERS
FIGHTING AGAINST MONSTERS AND PLAYERS
CHATTING WITH OTHER PLAYERS IN THE GAME

CAN U PLEASE SOME1 PLEASE ANSWER ME !!!!!!!
Post Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:18 pm
Nufan
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I don't know Runescape but as far as I can tell you just summed up the core functions of mmorpgs. So based on that its save to say that every fantasy mmorpg featured on mmorpg.com will suit your needs.
I am pretty sure you wil have to specify your criterias in order to narrow down the search. I think people like me who are willing to help, but never played Runescape will be able to help you with that knowledge.

And by the way douple posting and CAPSLOCK does not increase your chance for help. It usually just annoys people...
Post Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:53 pm
dreamcatcher
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

im sorry i did that but ive been searching since yesterday and i cant find any game like runescape : its free and it got what i wrote up their
Post Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:56 pm
Neo_Genesis
The Assassin
The Assassin

well, runescape isn't really to be called a "good" mmorpg. you play it in a browser, though it a 3D game and you can walk around and such. but it has the worst graphics I have ever seen on a 3D game.

For free MMoRpg's try www.tantra.ph. it's a great free MMoRpg. I played it a while ago... now I'm playing Lineage 2
Post Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:43 am
Amelia
City Guard
City Guard

Can't vouch for it myself, but I've heard good things about Rubies of Eventide.
Post Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:59 am
thartanian
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

If you don't mind paying some cash, I would definitely get Ultima Online. It's just like runescape, only a million times better. Basically the same layout. You should like. Try the trial if there is one first.
Post Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:04 pm
VanDine
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by Neo_Genesis
For free MMoRpg's try www.tantra.ph. it's a great free MMoRpg. I played it a while ago... now I'm playing Lineage 2
doens't look free anymore, on the website it says 'new users get 20 hours free game time'

the MMORPG http://www.legendofmir.net/ that I currently play is not free but you can get trial acct and play it till level 20 and its unlimited time (so if you just chat to pple and mess around towns, you can play forever, else its several weeks or months for most pple to reach that level but you can always make another acct plus each acct has access to two servers and has 2 chars on each one) and there are no strings attached whatsoever (don't need cc, just email - but they don't like hotmails), that's why I think that should be mentioned whenever pple look for free MMORPGs

also I understand UO you have to buy box first in a shop and if you don't like it after trial (if there is one), you are stuck with box whereas mir2 you just download and off you go

never tried Runescape but quite a few people came to mir from this game or whent there like to their first love when they got bored on mir which typically takes pple some 2 or 3 yrs

vanDine
Post Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:48 am