Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
CH2, In castle everyone attacks me, how to avoid it? HELP!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
keropi
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

CH2, In castle everyone attacks me, how to avoid it? HELP!

I am in chapter 2, got in the castle several times, and when I return to report about the ore, there is a little blue light on the "bridge" that u climb to get into, and when I go inside everyone attacks.... how can I revert it? It all started because I opened a door on the 2nd floor where the leader is... just opened it, didn't do anything...
Post Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:57 am
The Griffin
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

There are only two instances I can think of where I got attacked when I went into the castle.

The first time, I used a scroll to change shape into one of those scavenger birds so I could sneak up without attracting the attention of any orcs (the wolves still chased me around, but they're slow compared to those birds). The problem was I went all the way up to the base of the castle in bird-form, so the guards saw me as a monster. I changed into a human, climbed up over the wall, had the initial conversation with that paladin and then got hacked to pieces.

The second time I changed out of the shape in time, but when I reverted to human form my left hand was glowing blue, which made me think I'd readied an ice arrow. So I hit the space bar, which readied my fireball, climbed up, had the conversation with the paladin, and got hacked to pieces because the guards got tired of warning me to put my magic away.

They really need to do something about that little conversation problem thing.
Post Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:28 pm
balconygolf_ThE_bRiDe
Alien Dwarf
Alien Dwarf

Re: CH2, In castle everyone attacks me, how to avoid it? HEL

quote:
Originally posted by keropi
I am in chapter 2, got in the castle several times, and when I return to report about the ore, there is a little blue light on the "bridge" that u climb to get into, and when I go inside everyone attacks.... how can I revert it? It all started because I opened a door on the 2nd floor where the leader is... just opened it, didn't do anything...

Which castle do you mean?Because in chapter 2 I think you cannot go to the Valley of the Mines.
Post Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:02 pm
The Griffin
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Chapter two focuses on the Valley of Mines, the Castle, and the three mining camps.
Post Tue Dec 30, 2003 7:15 pm
balconygolf_ThE_bRiDe
Alien Dwarf
Alien Dwarf

quote:
Originally posted by The Griffin
Chapter two focuses on the Valley of Mines, the Castle, and the three mining camps.

That means I have to leave Gothic for some time and consentrate again to Gothic][.
Post Tue Dec 30, 2003 7:21 pm