RPGDot Forums > Dungeon Siege

Author Thread
Shoran
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Morain/Tanzi Hak'u Caves Quest Problem!

**** Possible Spoiler ****

Hiya,

first of all thanks for letting me participate on this boards.
I got the (bad) habit of reading the walkthroughs for chapters of the game that I already finished. And now as I finished chapter 1 I recocknized that I did not get the quest from Morain somehow even I was talking to her and willing to help her to rescue Tanzi. As a result the ceremonial camp (I assume it is the ceromonial camp, its after a little bridge) of the Hak'u is empty. Also I found an entrance to the Hak'u lair just after entering the Western Jungle to the right with a door. When I click on it it states that there are written some words in Hak'u tongue and that I canīt open it.
The walkthrough says that this must be the lair where Tanzi is trapped and Iīd have to kill off some Hak'u to get in.

As mentioned above, I now have neither Hak'u in the camp close after the place where the cutscene with Morain takes place nor am I able to enter what ever might be behind that Hak'u door. I also donīt have the quest of Morain in the quest journal.

The simple question is now, is there any way to gain access to the Western Hak'u caves (maybe as the walktrough says they are connected somehow to the ones at the beginning of the nothern jungle) or any chance to trigger the quest (maybe by using the console) - or do I have to start over with the complete game?!
Post Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:05 am