Phalanx
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

yeah i took him out and fed him to the lizards, lol, stupid mud
Post Wed Dec 19, 2001 3:30 pm
DABhand
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

But after a little think, at one point Mud will tell you, hes fed up being bullied by a New Camper, and the only ones ive seen in the camp, is Kharim and Mordrag... Maybe taking him to one of them might do something, I dunno it might just be annoy me msg of his
Post Thu Dec 20, 2001 3:15 am
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

I love mud.
It is true love.
I am living with him, giving him my food. I am sleeping with him in one bed. I am often looking into his deep blue eyes. Im often looking into his open pink mouths.
I am...
I like his voice.
I like the way he is walking.
I........

Post Thu Dec 20, 2001 10:39 pm

Mud is somewhat usefull if you work with the smithy. If he's following you go work on the anvil. Hammer until he stops you to babble about nothing and then hammer again; repeat. Each time he interupts you he creates a dupe of the metal you are working. Great way to build up some ore/trade stock at the begining. After that though he's useless.
Post Sat Dec 22, 2001 9:54 am

Ray Vic
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Well, I got to being near him for a whole 5 minutes. At the end he kept talking about how the "Bastards from New Camp" won't bother him anymore because I was his protector. So I think HE IS a quest...other then just kill him and take his stuff.

"Eagles may soar the skies,
but we don't get sucked into jet engines."
Post Mon Dec 24, 2001 5:59 am

I heard in a post that mud is some kind of grave digger or something like that. I would like to know more about that.
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 7:31 pm

Max Killen
Exalted Potentate
Exalted Potentate

quote:

On 2002-01-06 13:31, Anonymous wrote:
I heard in a post that mud is some kind of grave digger or something like that. I would like to know more about that.

Ah, the stories that I could tell you about Mud. Perhaps, after a few glasses of rice schnapps...well, perhaps.
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 7:40 pm
Fez
Fearless Paladin
Fearless Paladin

I think mud is also the local taxidermist as he often tells me stories on our adventures of how he likes to "stuff" animals.
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 7:53 pm
bigkabuto
High Emperor
High Emperor

there is another guy in the sect camp that has the exact voice of Mud, really...it's i believe the second weed harvester..the leader of it...where is that Swarf exactly?
close to the weed harversters????

and what is the meaning of that guy named baal bednek or something, something with 'nek' only shit he says is..mind you don't hurt my trees
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 7:53 pm

When I first met Swarf, I decided we were gonna kick some major ass. I was searching the camps for some armor I could get by using the O trick (where you can possess them and look at their inventory and stuff) so I dressed myself in heavy templar armor too look cool and used the O trick again to go into Swarf and I equipped him with regular templar armor. Then we took some two-handed swords. I got myself a Custodian's Blade and equipped him with a Light Two-Hander. We went around looking SO COOL and kicking all the enemies asses! That was fun, oh it was. Maybe I should do the same with Mud, lol! To do this, go to you character information screen and type in marvin. Then hit escape and hit F2. Hit escape again and then when an NPC is labelled you will possess it. Hit a bunch of moving keys until he is in your control then you can check his inventory and equip him with whatever you want! What an amazing feauture.
Post Mon Jan 07, 2002 7:25 am

bigkabuto
High Emperor
High Emperor

you don't have to press esc at all...typing marvin into the information screen and pressing s is enough, then to change into the npc just press o on him...no need for pressing esc and f2 etc...
Post Mon Jan 07, 2002 5:01 pm
Baalcipher
Humanoid Typhoon
Humanoid Typhoon

Theres one guy whose voice is more annoying than Mud.

Kyle(in the old camp) always stops you if you pass through the hut near the ditch in Bloodwyn's district.

He sounds like Bobcat Goldthwait
http://www.theavclub.com/avclub3217/avfeature3217.html
Thats the guy...

Post Mon Jan 07, 2002 5:28 pm
bigkabuto
High Emperor
High Emperor

yeah kyle...big fool

anyway...i still don't know where to find this swarf person ???
Post Mon Jan 07, 2002 6:06 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

Mud is a true friend i remember when i played Deus Ex then there was a prisnorer like mud well if i fleed the prison and sitted on the chopper the guy sayd thnx and i got hell of a big Exp so i think with mud is the same when the Old Mine will collapse and Gomez will mad mayb then Mud will give you something who knows
Post Mon Jan 07, 2002 6:57 pm
bigkabuto
High Emperor
High Emperor

ok, i've looked all around the camp....at the harvest people's place...i just can't find this swarf person...can ANYONE tell me where it is?
Post Mon Jan 07, 2002 8:17 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next