FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Grimoire: To be released in 2003, says Cleve
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > News Comments

Author Thread
Mirek

There are just a few things certain in life: taxes, death and the fact that Grimoire release will be again postponed. <br> <br>Without joking - I would really like to see this game, but I am rather sceptical about anything Cleve promises. <br> <br>Mirek <br>
Post Mon Jan 06, 2003 7:34 am

corwin

I've been waiting as long as anyone for this game, but I have an added incentive. Cleve and I live in the same city. I'm forever hopeful.
Post Mon Jan 06, 2003 7:49 am

garrett

Well, after I have seen & played the early demo which was re-released several months ago, I am confident, that Grimoire will be released...hopefully in 2003 <br>Go Cleve Go!
Post Mon Jan 06, 2003 8:01 am

Vidder

Re-released Demo? do you know where to get it? <br> <br>Hopefully he wont redesign the whole game AGAIN... <br>
Post Mon Jan 06, 2003 11:54 am

dagoo7

This is actually much more egregious than you make it sound in your intro. Let us not forget that the original release date for this game was supposed to be October 31st 1997, I remember eagerly awaiting it at the time. Since that time I have progressively lowered my expectations to the point that they currently are indistinguishable from nil.
Post Mon Jan 06, 2003 3:54 pm

Weas

Man, after Derek Smart, Cleve has to e the biggest tool in gaming. <br>Give it up already Cleve, get a real job. <br>
Post Mon Jan 06, 2003 5:44 pm

garrett

@Vidder: This was a very old demo, re-released somewhen in 2001 just to prove the game really exists and it is not available for d/l anymore.
Post Mon Jan 06, 2003 9:22 pm

corwin

Garret, couldn't you put it up here for us to download?
Post Tue Jan 07, 2003 12:17 am

garrett

I doubt Cleve Blakemore would really appreciate that
Post Tue Jan 07, 2003 7:22 am

garrett

BTW - the demo seems to be very old and has only little to do with the game as it is today...acc to Cleve's words (that's why he must have taken it offline)
Post Tue Jan 07, 2003 7:23 am

Payn Rand

Cleve, s**t or get off the pot

Only Apogee has ever carried a farce this far. I am one of many who want to see if this game is real. Why not make it open source if he can't finish it?
Post Mon Feb 17, 2003 3:41 am

Black_Lord
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I played the demo, and wished I had the rest of the game to finish. It will be a great game, if and when it gets released.

You know that old saying though. Probably more of them. The one I am thinking of is:

"Don't make promises you can't keep."
Post Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:45 pm