Usergroups
Okay, I give up
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
CorporealJigsoreQuandary
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I'm definetly in a bind now. All these cheat sites are available, but theres a problem. I DONT SPEAK GERMAN!!! And I DID go to babelfish.altavista.com and did the translations but the english versions of those pages were so frustratingly inane and vague that I still cant cheat efficiently. So tell me, using the MARVIN mode cheat with version 1.08j, how does one edit ones stats/ability points? Any insight at all would be appreciated.
Post Fri Sep 28, 2001 3:04 am
PraetorJudis
Village Leader
Village Leader

In a bind? Because you can't cheat?

Oh my.
Post Fri Sep 28, 2001 3:13 am
Kveldulf
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Why whatever do mean Corporealjigsorequandary? The cheat codes are all in English. Push 'f2' then type e for edit and ab for abilities hit return and you will see a list of everything you can edit.

[ This Message was edited by: Kveldulf on 2001-09-27 22:53 ]
Post Fri Sep 28, 2001 3:51 am

Actually, I'm inclined to agree here. When I use the edit abilities command I cant make heads or tails of it and I still can't figure out how to change stats.

Oh, and PraetorJudis, it's better to cheat than give up. Right, dicknose?
Post Fri Sep 28, 2001 8:23 pm

Kveldulf
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

each ability has a numerical value, type the name of the ability followed by a new number and hit return. Some abilities have more than one value, the one you need to worry about most is called attribute, the eight scores of attribute govern health, strength, mana and the like, play around with it and keep checking your character stat screen to see what's changed. With the game being released internationally in two months there is no real need to cheat. The full game is coming, and this time it really looks like it will happen, unlike all those other rumors, lies, and whatever else kept this game from America.
Post Fri Sep 28, 2001 9:54 pm
Torsten (Piranha Bytes)
Lord of Gothic
Lord of Gothic

Hi.
I am sure you will find what you are looking for right here at RPGDot once the full version is available.
The release date is the 15th of Nov. Just another 5 weeks.

Torsten

P.S.: I would love to read what you like most of all at GOTHIC.
Post Mon Oct 08, 2001 11:49 am