View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
FetishFool
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by bora
For Paladin quest with Xardas`s tower was to get Joram - the sailor from monastery. It was given by Pyrokar.

Same for Dragon Slayer.

I wonder who wants Joram to Captain their ship though.
Some guy out of no where. Claims to have no job. Seems to be an idiot. And over eats?
Yes, great potential for a captain.
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 7:04 pm
DABhand
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Yep it was Joram, still not used to names yet in the game
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 9:06 pm
Uriziel
Grand Mage
Grand Mage

I've probably missed it posted here, but wth. On top of the old ricelord warehouse is a chest with a perm potion in it. Another in the sewer too. If this has been posted somewhere, just merge or deleted this lol.

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:14 am
FetishFool
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by Uriziel
I've probably missed it posted here, but wth. On top of the old ricelord warehouse is a chest with a perm potion in it. Another in the sewer too. If this has been posted somewhere, just merge or deleted this lol.

I never knew that. I hated the snow parts. I hate snow.
The thought of it made going after the Ice Dragon very unenjoyable.
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:53 am
Uriziel
Grand Mage
Grand Mage

The snow was my favorite part. After all the dark desolate stuff, it was a pleasure to run around in the virgin snow Not to mention how beautiful it was, strolling around at night, actually able to SEE things. I'm from the deep south and rarely see much snow tho hehe.

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:13 am
Carpathian Bob
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

If you go to Thekla (think thats her name) in the Inn at Onars farm she will give you some of her stew which gives a +1 strength bonus. If you ask for more she sends you on an errand, when completed you get more stew and another +1 strength. When speaking to her she complains about Sylvio and Brocus always in the place. If you annoy Sylvio enough he gets Brocus to attack you. When you beat Brocus Thekla gives you two more portions of stew i.e. +2 strength.
Now thats 4 points of strength all together, all gained in chapter one. She won't let me have anymore stew at the minute, but that may change when I start chapter two or it might just be the maximum bonus you get from her.

p.s. I did a quick search for this but didn't find anything, so if someone has mentioned this before Sorry.
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:16 pm
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

In the snow part try climbing old merceanries fortification above Ricelord Warehouse and You will probably find another potion that extends life +15. Found there two - but not sure if both not were Uriziel mentioned. But try to climb fortifications - something will be there for sure.
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:20 pm
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by bora
But try to climb fortifications - something will be there for sure.

Actually, have you climbed over the orcish wall? You'll find something interesting over there. (i.e. Everything Ur-Shak told you was false -- it's a conspiracy.)
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:59 pm
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

I did and even somewhere else found the grave of mysterious Mighty Alien Dwarf. Whats funny - board behind wall was in English - while I played Polish version of the game???
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:20 pm
hereticiv
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

[quote="FetishFool"]
quote:
Originally posted by Uriziel

Hmmm, which sewer? The one in the main Khorinis town? OR somewhere in the valley of mines area? Also I only got +3 str from doing the quest for the cook on Onar's farm. one for asking, one for the quest, and one for beating up the guy, not two, did the game screw me over?
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:44 pm
Carpathian Bob
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by hereticiv
Hmmm, which sewer? The one in the main Khorinis town? OR somewhere in the valley of mines area? Also I only got +3 str from doing the quest for the cook on Onar's farm. one for asking, one for the quest, and one for beating up the guy, not two, did the game screw me over?

Its possible the game screwed you over, equally I had wondered if it could be related to how much damage I took as to how many portions of stew she gave me.

Also as I am aware of my own forgetfulness, so I might of forgot to eat the second portion she gave me and counted it again after my fight with Brocus
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:21 pm
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

Thekla - cook on the Farm gave me one more after I told her I killed all dragons.
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:42 pm
hereticiv
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

That damage thing makes sense and about the dragons, I heard that Thekla should give out 5 total the whole game, if the last one I get from her has to do with the dragons then that would still only be 4. Oh well, I ballanced it out by eating all the apples I had in my inventory. Anyone know where I can get 250 apples! or I also need to find a few hams to get back in the good graces with the food seller in the main market in Khorinis. thanks
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:51 pm
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

Hams - Coragon in tavern should have some, maybe Rupert - Matteo`s apprentice. BAltram on the market. Try Fenia in docks too.
Maybe Sekob`s wife sells some or Elena Onar.
Definatelly Engor in Old Castle had few.
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 6:01 pm
Carpathian Bob
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by hereticiv
That damage thing makes sense and about the dragons, I heard that Thekla should give out 5 total the whole game, if the last one I get from her has to do with the dragons then that would still only be 4.

Can I assume then that you beat Brocus quite easily without taking much damage, cause I know I had the **** kicked out of me but I still beat him
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:24 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2