Usergroups
Carved Stone...Location?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Carved Stone...Location?

I've got 5 of the six stones. I'm missing the Half moon shaped one. Can anyone tell me where it's located?

Thanks.
Post Sun Dec 01, 2002 1:35 am
Detori
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Have you looked at the walkthrough at rpgdot? That has the location of all stones, I am sorry I cannot be more specific, but I cannot look at the game for a few days now...

EDIT: What I found the most difficult to locate was the one that is not far from the place where you meet the first mummy. After defeating the first mummy you can go either left or right to a "balcony" area (with stained galss windows)...
...go to the up to the right and there are tombs on the right wall. In one of them you'll find a corpse and the stone.

It's kinda difficult to find since when you move you hand over the tomb it does not say tomb or anytging...

I hope this helps.
Post Tue Dec 03, 2002 1:33 pm
highlord
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

The half-moon shaped on is a right bugger, its near a tomb but kind of behind 2 broken stones. Check the maps on the site for a more detailed description
Post Fri Dec 06, 2002 6:15 pm
Wolf
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

The half moon is the stone I am missing as well.

Is it the one located on Level 5 in room 6 (map from rpgdot) where there is a tomb with one piece of the lid leaning against the tomb and another still on the tomb?

I think that is the only place I didn't pick up a stone.
Post Sat Dec 07, 2002 1:27 am
spyglass
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

The location is on level 4 room 37. If you missed this stone after searching this room you focused on the wall tombs and not on the corpse on the floor. Check this corpse and you will find the missing stone and a wood stake. Its not hidden. Because this was such a simple oversight, the first words in your mind will be 'f me, what a dummy'.

Disregard the above post from Detori and Highlord as incorrect. Wolf had a nice guess but no stone.

keywords: cresent, honour, stones, crypt, keeper, puzzle, missing, keepers.
Post Mon Jan 06, 2003 6:27 pm