Total Votes : 17

Author Thread
Dybbuk
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Why choose, Im going for both of them!

quote:
Originally posted by Vorador
i know this has been discussed an uncountable number of times, and to die once after putting hundreds of hours into a killer jedi and lose him/her forever freaks me out.

First of, Jedis can perm die, but they dont straight away, they have a few lives so it shouldnt be all that bad.

Secondly, it does sound scary, but on the other hand, imagine the satisfaction of killing a Jedi

Generally regarding Jedis I just dont see how its gonna work out, I mean they say how you unlock your jedi slot will be different for different people, but come on, theres no way they have 10s of thousands of different ways to unlock ones jedi slot, in a couple of months anyone who wants to will be able to become a jedi since all the different ways will be known. Or so it seems to me anyway, maybe they come up with some new way eventually to deal with it, but the current system for becoming a jedi just cant work out.
Post Mon Feb 17, 2003 4:30 pm
Traban
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

swg!

swg...........! the idea that sb proposes seems to delicate a totaly player controlled system i can easily see this getting out of hand in certain areas of the game and the controls for sb seemed a bit wacked when i tried em out aswell.

MY TWO CENTS ----------------->>>> :rpgrin: :rpgrin:
Post Fri Feb 28, 2003 8:25 am
Ammon777
Warrior for Heaven
Warrior for Heaven

quote:
imagine the satisfaction of killing a Jedi

If it was you against a jedi, the jedi would win regardless. So most likely the jedi will have the satisfaction of killing YOU. Devs stated once that jedi could take on TEN high-level characters EASILY.
Post Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:23 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2