Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Ordering Gothic
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread

Can anyone recommend a place to order the game online? Do you think this late in the game that it would be smarter just to wait til it hits the shelves? Which, btw, is when? Is it suppose to arrive in the US on the 16th?

getting the game delivered to my door instead of going to the shop would be nice If im planning on taking the day off that its suppose to arrive..
Post Mon Nov 12, 2001 2:32 am

Stiletto
God Emperor
God Emperor

There are links to order it through this site. When you click it, it takes you to Amazon.com, and this site gets some money for sending you and ordering it. Its $39.99 everywhere right now, and probably will be while its new. So unless you want to wait until it is no longer new, you will probably end up spending around $39.99. I think the release date is the 15th actually.

Post Mon Nov 12, 2001 2:25 pm
Ragnar
High Emperor
High Emperor

I pre-ordered through this site also...and if I am not mistaken, you will help this site with some much needed revenue.

Sylvio
Post Mon Nov 12, 2001 6:43 pm