Members
Usergroups
Pilgrim's Path
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Mish-Hell

Pilgrim's Path

Help!! In the Pilgrim's path quest for the Temple, I'm blocked under the Palace in the Canal Maze, just in front of the Shrine and with a silver longsword as required. But I cannot activate this &#!! shrine !
In the Pilgrim's Path Book a daedra servant is mentionned, but I don't see it. What's happening ? I should have drinked less Mazte last night...
Post Tue Jun 04, 2002 6:10 pm

kamenjar
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

You will need to drown in the water! Read the darn shrine!

Thent that blocked "window" will open. That's where you talk to Mr. Dremora Servant and give him the longsword.

You should get Swift Swim 25 and Water Brathing temp blessing after you read the shrine.
Post Tue Jun 04, 2002 6:17 pm

OK, but I of course did read this message and went into the water. I even cast a "Breath Water" spell and swim all around until out of exhaustion. Do you mean I have to actually "drown" into the water, and then the portal will open while I'll be losing HPs? This I didn't try yet.
Thank you for trying to help a poor lonesome Breton.
Post Tue Jun 04, 2002 6:26 pm

Farseer
City Guard
City Guard

Submerse yourself and die, the way shall be opened.
Post Wed Jun 05, 2002 12:50 am
Geo

I think that you have to get your health to a sertain percentage(underwater only) to activate the bridge that takes you to the other side. Because I remember when I did that my guy had some 500 HP(I had to wait a loooong time before I "drowned"), and then before the bridge appeared I looked at my health, it was like 5-10 HP(don't remember). So, you don't actually die.

P.S.-You get healed to full health after you succesfully "drown" yourself.
Post Wed Jun 05, 2002 1:09 am

Lisje
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

By the way, make sure you listen to what the Daedra has to say, and try talking to him. The poor fellow is obviously bored to tears by all these earnest pilgrims - I may go back and spar with him after I finish the game, I think he'd welcome the diversion!
Post Wed Jun 05, 2002 5:20 am