best items and where
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
FireAnt
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

best items and where

whats your best items and where have u found them? don't everyone post the robe of greatness
for my asn/thief it's a ring i stole fomr a vendor in cladera that does invisibilty 10 secs might not sound to ood but it mkaes stealing ez
Post Sun May 26, 2002 11:31 pm
Doomisnear
Village Leader
Village Leader

A good item I got was a wizards staff that I found just north of Caldera over the mountains. Just go over the hills to the right of the tomb that is north of Caldera city and go north to the ruins. Be prepared for a fight. Though I am a warrior this little prize really helped in the gold pieces department.
Post Sun May 26, 2002 11:36 pm
Rawis
Gorthaur
Gorthaur

The Dragonbone armor was great for my warrior... and the Saviors Hide armor that i posted a thread about, its worth pretty darn much!
Post Sun May 26, 2002 11:49 pm
FireAnt
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

was it the best armour? post?
i also found a stff that does 120 sec levitatoin got it in some ruins
Post Mon May 27, 2002 2:52 am

The Ebony Armor I got when becoming Patriarch of the Temple. It's Medium armor (a skill I thought I'd wasted training up since Orc Armor is lousy at high level), with ac 333 (with 100 skill), 75% fire resist, 20% magicka resist, 50 pt Shield (another +50 ac all over) all Constant Effect.
Post Mon May 27, 2002 6:24 am

Arangar
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Where did you find the magic resist spell? I just cant find any, have absorb and reflect. But no resist.

grtz Arangar
Post Tue May 28, 2002 9:30 am
Mattias Kreku

I am guessing everyone knows this already, but.. The best items I found so far in the game (for my Nord custom class) were in the Ilunibi cave (small island north/northwest of Gnaar Mok).

They are called Fist of Randagulf and consist of two different gauntlets. The right one gives a constant effect of 20 strength and the left one gives 20 ability. They are both ac 204 (or something similar.. I am not yet full in the heavy armour which they use) and are worth 35000 a piece.

If you want details of where to find them, read on. If not, stop reading now.

Enter the Ilunibi cave and find a part called black heart or dark heart (or was it soul? hrmm). Anyhow, it's the deepest part of the cave. One room contains a strange little statue and a row of bells. To the left of the row of bells, along the wall, stands a container filled with useless stuff. Jump on top of the container and walk BEHIND it. On the floor behind it you'll see something glimmering.. Guess what.
Post Wed May 29, 2002 7:37 am

Doomisnear
Village Leader
Village Leader

If you like a challenge and enjoy a fight for a daedric shield and sword this little quest is for you. I went to the peninsula that is shaped like an upside down 'J'. At the southern tip ther are some ruins that are a purple color. Before going inside or going on thsi trip for that matter take one or two levitation scrolls or get the icarus scrolls from the dead wizard that shows up in the southern region of Seyad Need.

It's easy to get inside with there only being two scamps guarding the area. Inside progress further downward being cautious of the daedric warriors and especially of the woman warrior who has a daedric shield. She is pretty tough, but if you keep your guard up and make good choices on when to attack her you do fine. You might want to take a reflection or protection spell. I think the daedric warriors attacked with fire. The levitation magic comes in to play when you reach a room with a ceiling that has an outcropping on top. There are some great potions and two locked boxes. I think the boxes need 45 lock picking ability, so I would bring some lock picking scrolls too. I know this is a lot, but the treasure is great. There is also a good amount of drwarven treasure too. At least two axes. In the lowest chamber there is a witch. She is a pain, but if you beat her you will find a daedric sword on the paedastal that was behind her. Excellent right? You might need to make two trips if you do not have any divine internetion scrolls.

I know you have to bring a lot with you to get what is inside, but it's worth it.
Post Thu May 30, 2002 7:53 am