Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Need help about Stealing People's Armor and get Orc Hammer!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
okkathic
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

How can you get their armor, i beat them up but can only get their weapons and stuffs. And where exactly you can find Orc Hammer? Near what location? Thank for reply.
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 4:10 am
DeepFreeze
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Yeah, I want to know that too! Cuz once, i lead a pack of orc dogs into the old camp and they ripped the guards to pieces and when i went to loot their bodies i couldn't get their armor. I thought that was pretty gay.
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 6:09 am
Chewriter
Village Leader
Village Leader

You don't get people's armor for beating them up or even killing them. Armor is bestowed upon you when you join camps and progress through the ranks. You are GIVEN an armor set when you become part of a particular gang, or group within a camp. Of course, they give you the weakest armor. (Scraper, Rogue and mercenary in the new camp; Novice and Templar in the sect camp; Digger, Shadow and Guard in the old camp) There are often levels of armor within each group or gang (There's light and heavy Rogue armor; Light, medium and heavy Mercenary armor) What you'll find is that improving the armor for the low level goups (Novice or Rogue, for instance) is simply a matter of ore, where improving the higher level armor (Mercenary and/or Templar) requires both ore and experience points. The big cheese tells you when you're ready.
My disclaimer, of course, is that there might be some folks who know tricks for getting armor that I'm unaware of.

About the Orc Hammer
I usually have a lot of ore by the time I need the orc hammer, so I just buy it from Darrion in the sect camp.
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 6:35 am
PaulDenton
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

The Orc Hammer is in a cave near the old fortress.
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 6:53 am
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

Armor is ussualy used as sign of one of camps (and that you are citizen there) and as sign of your progres in this camp. So maybe this is reason why it is not possible to just make someone nake
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 8:13 am

MAJOR CHEAT BELOW
-----------------
READ BELOW FOR A CHEAT
----------------------
COME ON YOU CAN KEEP SCROLLING!
-------------------------------
SCROLL THAT MOUSE WHEEL!
------------------------
YOU MADE IT! OK READ THE CHEAT YOU RUINER!
------------------------------------------
Ye want armor, eh? You have hope! OK! Here's how: go to your character information screen and type marvin. Now hit escape. Go to someone ALIVE (specifically alive) and hit movement keys alot until you get control of the character. Now, you can view his inventory, enjoy your brand new armor!
Post Mon Jan 07, 2002 7:45 am

LOL! I am the stupidest idiot ever! I left out the part "how." Ok this is HOW: When the character is labelled, hit o and you have control of him, now do it you spoiled rotten brat!
Post Mon Jan 07, 2002 7:47 am

iplaygames2
Master of The Realms
Master of The Realms

was wondering if you were going to tell them HOW to take control of someone..just hitting the movement keys alot wouldn't do it!

Post Mon Jan 07, 2002 1:44 pm