FAQ
Members
Usergroups
SWEET!!! IM LOST!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread

SWEET!!! IM LOST!!!

i cant believe it!!! this is the first time iv ever gotten lost in a game, this game is AWSOME, i think im near some slave encampment that has HUGE flying (forgot their names) creatures that sort of look like overlords in Starcraft, i cant believe how good this game is!!!
Post Fri Jun 07, 2002 8:30 am

Danny
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Getting lost is indeed very cool in this game. I once got lost because of a sand storm...quite the sight...

Ps: In Dark age of Camelot i got lost every 5 minutes when i just had the game, i hated it!
Post Fri Jun 07, 2002 8:45 am
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

There must be good portion of "getting lost", not too much, but enough... That make feeling like you are not playing, but living it, I love it also.
Post Fri Jun 07, 2002 12:13 pm
Dave
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I think it's great also. I got lost once and used a scroll of Divine Intervention to try and get me the hell out of the place. I'll be damned, but 10 minutes later I was lost in the same place! I think I had a little too much Skooma!
Post Fri Jun 07, 2002 4:31 pm
phpPhreak

Being lost is fun, but how exactly do you guys get lost? i mean hehe there is a close range map then a map of your overview in the world... hehe

anyway having mark/recall and other telportation spells makes life a lot easyer....
Post Fri Jun 07, 2002 10:24 pm

sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

I got lost after I put the BBoS (Blinding Boots of Speed) on and levitated... as it turns out, I was up in the sky for about a minute before I became un-lost with a splat.
Post Sat Jun 08, 2002 2:47 am
Lawnmower
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Funny story. The only time i got lost, i ended up gaining two levels, and gained 13 points in Long Blade. While it was fun, i had no intention of doing it again. The cities and dungeuons just have too much to do!

PS. The floating things are like...queen Netch, or something. You can't fight them, but I believe they're somehow associated with Netch.

Don't do drugs. Pick one and stick with it.
Post Sat Jun 08, 2002 4:43 am

> PS. The floating things are like...queen Netch, or something.
> You can't fight them, but I believe they're somehow associated with Netch.

"Betty Netch" for the blue ones, the females (as opposed to "Bull Netch", the males). And you can indeed fight them (one of the minor gnisis quests involves killing a mating pair, 1each of bull and betty).

-->Rhys
Post Sat Jun 08, 2002 4:09 pm