Hello , its been 3 years since ive posted *SPOILERS*
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
Paul999999
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

Hello , its been 3 years since ive posted *SPOILERS*

I found out about Gothic 3 awile ago and i remembered the site but didnt bother but i just was thinking about Gothic 2 and 3 so i thought i'd log in but i forgot my usernam so luckily there i was on almost very last pages in Gothic 2 General.

Soon as i finished Gothic 2 i didnt need to come to the site any more but now that Gothic 3 is being made i'll probably post a bit now cant belive that was 3 years ago i played Gothic 2 and posted here damn thats along time.

But to the point its been along time since i played Gothic 2 and i forget what happens at the end i remember i get on a boat and go to this little island its filled with orcs i think it was then i made my way threw i fight a mage after i kill him the final boss is a Undead Dragon if i remember correctly so i kill him , ok then what happend? i cant remember everything clearly do i have to go back to the boat then the movie plays or does the end movie play when i beat him?

All i remember is i see a movie playing with me on the boat and Xardas and Xardas did something like hes a traitor or bad or something i dont know i cant remember fill me in

and i havent really read anything on Gothic 3 there isnt much information everything looks cool i just dont like how its going to be in a Desert i hate desert's there boring every game that has one you just walk and walk drink some water or step into a pool of water then 20 mins later you finall get the hell out of the place i hope this is different.

Ok so see you later
Post Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:21 am
Greb Jnnayr
Village Leader
Village Leader

As you you are the chosen one of Innos, The Sleeper and then later the Undead Dragon is the chosen one of Beliar. After you kill the Undead Dragon Xardas appears and takes the power that the dragon releases. Xardas tells you that he originally sent you to the Sleeper to defeat him so that Xardas can take his power, but that fails. SO he sends you after the dragon and succeeds. Xardas now becomes the new chosen one of Beliar. Though it is unclear whether Xardas is evil, or if he is trying to fufill a greater good, we'll see in Gothic 3.
Post Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:52 am
Paul999999
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

sounds confusing just hope i dont have to fight Xardas because a warrior fighting a mage is a big pain
Post Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:56 pm