hlervu locket
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
lancaster6
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

hlervu locket

gent some1 gives me a quest to return the hlervu locket while wearing the gloves. i used them to steal the locket, but due to weight restrictions, i had on different gauntlets when i returned it to hlervu. doh. now i cant complete the quest. if i kill hlervu, its on his body. if i sneak up and pickpocket him, he has no inventory. ???? any1 know a way to get this locket again ?
Post Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:41 am
lancaster6
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

re:

and whats up with this fable add for xbox, it pops up every third click on this sit, getting annoying. and i have popups blocked. ren? this sposda happen?
Post Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:43 am
Imago Storm
Dremora
Dremora

Try inserting the locket (in short, cheat) and give it to him again with the right gloves. I don't know if it will workm but it might be worth a try.
The Fable ad is not a popup so a popup blocker can't stop it. But if you have Windows XP Service Pack 2 installed, you can disable Flash in your options, then you will not see it anymore.
Post Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:30 am
lancaster6
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

o well

i think the thread has been solved, and that is that. i even tried uninstalling, and reinstalling without the patch. there are many other hlervu lockets in the game on the original disk. but he doesnt respond again. had to go way back to an earlier save. thx 4 the heads up on the flash thing tho. it was very annoying lol
Post Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:11 am