Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
*Thieves Guild(I let the guy go--can i still get in)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Amra
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

*Thieves Guild(I let the guy go--can i still get in)

I read a post that says to get in the thieves guild you need to turn the guy in to the paladins. I let him go already. So is there another way to get in now.
Post Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:51 pm
myrtanaman!
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

you can turn inn other people rengaru,halvor,nagur then go to kardif ore help these people then talk to kardif he vill tell you what to do...
Post Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:05 pm
MASTER
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Re: *Thieves Guild(I let the guy go--can i still get in)

quote:
Originally posted by Amra
I read a post that says to get in the thieves guild you need to turn the guy in to the paladins. I let him go already. So is there another way to get in now.

Doesn't matter if you turned R or let him leave. You'll still be able to get in the thief's giuld.
Later, kardif will point you Nagur, witch will give you a mission called "A false Messenger", involving to became a "mule" for Balthram. Then you'll have 2 choices: to give to Balthram the package or to deliver it to Nagur.
Anyhow, you'll meet later a guy Attila, who is carrying a key to the entrance in thievs guild. Deppending which of one above choses did you make, you'll get the key. (beating that guy, or receive it by Attila's free will)
Furher more, you can enrole thieves guild, even that you've killed Attila, and learn pickpoketing , lockpicking, or sneaking. That depends how you talk with the first guy wou meet in the sewers. Don't tell him: "I came here to kill you"!
He will lead you to Cassia, and there you can choose what you do next.
If you get the quest with "Constantino's Ring", beat C. and after that, use the Oblivion Scroll. (related with the quest from Ignaz)
Anyhow, if you find pickpoketing useful, do the "Constantino's Ring" quest, train in pickpoketing and after that you can go ant tell L. Andre about it.
He will leave you two days to handle it (kill the thieves). After that he sends the troops, and when you go there, you'll find all three thieves dead.
Any questions? Just ask!
Post Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:29 pm
MASTER
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Re: *Thieves Guild(I let the guy go--can i still get in)

quote:
Originally posted by Amra

Doesn't matter if you turned R or let him leave. You'll still be able to get in the thief's giuld.
Later, kardif will point you Nagur, witch will give you a mission called "A false Messenger", involving to became a "mule" for Balthram. Then you'll have 2 choices: to give to Balthram the package or to deliver it to Nagur.
Anyhow, you'll meet later a guy Attila, who is carrying a key to the entrance in thievs guild. Deppending which of one above choses did you make, you'll get the key. (beating that guy, or receive it by Attila's free will)
Furher more, you can enrole thieves guild, even that you've killed Attila, and learn pickpoketing , lockpicking, or sneaking. That depends how you talk with the first guy wou meet in the sewers. Don't tell him: "I came here to kill you"!
He will lead you to Cassia, and there you can choose what you do next.
If you get the quest with "Constantino's Ring", beat C. and after that, use the Oblivion Scroll. (related with the quest from Ignaz)
Anyhow, if you find pickpoketing useful, do the "Constantino's Ring" quest, train in pickpoketing and after that you can go ant tell L. Andre about it.
He will leave you two days to handle it (kill the thieves). After that he sends the troops, and when you go there, you'll find all three thieves dead.
Any questions? Just ask!
Post Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:33 pm
evol
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

you can also get in by completing al the misions
and not turning someone in
then the thieves guild wants you to join and does not send attila
Post Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:51 pm
souloftheeclipse
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

in order to get into the thieves guild youre supposed to be able to help them all and then talk to kardif and he tells you to meet attile. for me though i let all three of them go and in the end i wasnt able to talk to kardif about meeting attille. so i loaded an earlier save and turned in halvor. you can turn any of them in and then kill attille and go to the sewers and then you can join or kill the thieves. roccomend killinbg jesper eventually anyhow for his key to finger's stash
Post Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:08 am
MASTER
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:
Originally posted by souloftheeclipse
in order to get into the thieves guild youre supposed to be able to help them all and then talk to kardif and he tells you to meet attile. for me though i let all three of them go and in the end i wasnt able to talk to kardif about meeting attille. so i loaded an earlier save and turned in halvor. you can turn any of them in and then kill attille and go to the sewers and then you can join or kill the thieves. roccomend killinbg jesper eventually anyhow for his key to finger's stash

Of course you coudn't talk to Attila, even if you don't turned all 3 of them to the millitia. You still have to talk to Kardif and get the job/quest from Nagur, entitled "false messanger". This quest is the key.
1. If you deliver the package from Akil to Balthram (that means you trick Nagur), you'll be "invited" to a chat with Attila, who wants to kill you. You beat him and get the door key.
2. If you deliver the package from Akil to Nagur,(that means you trick Balthram), Nagur will give you a part of the loot, and after that, Kardif sends you to have a chat with Attila, who will give you the door key, willingly.

Get it?
Post Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:12 am