Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
What's the best enchanted item you've created?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
XanderF
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Naw, the best items are also cheap ones:

'Nice Pants' - Exq. Pants that charm 10 to 15 pts for 1 sec (don't matter how long - effect is permanent). Handy for pumping info out of people or getting good deals

'Godhammer' - Any daedric melee weapon (I like the longsword). Fortify Attrib: Strength 98 to 100 for 1 sec. First hit hurts. Second hit kills.

Both are actually pretty easy to cast and don't take more than a filled standard soul gem.
Post Wed Jul 24, 2002 9:01 pm
banditodevida
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I've always wanted to enchant my Deadric longsword with a paralisys spell, but I never had enough money.

But here's a question: what does the 'range' part of the enchanting menu mean? What does it change?
Post Wed Jul 24, 2002 10:27 pm
The Omen
High Emperor
High Emperor

Well if the range is farther, let's say 2, it will say the spell would hit everthing within two feet. Get it??
Post Thu Jul 25, 2002 3:12 am
banditodevida
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Oh I see, so that's why the price jumps so much when you use that slider. Pretty neat.
Post Thu Jul 25, 2002 6:20 pm
The Omen
High Emperor
High Emperor

Yep. I think the price doubles!!!
Post Thu Jul 25, 2002 6:43 pm
Remus
Overgrown Cat
Overgrown Cat

You could pumping money real high if you patient enough with certain merchant. Then you won't need to worry about money when enchanting items with enchanter. Anyway i think on this forum only me crazy enough to to pump mountain high amount of money...

Post Thu Jul 25, 2002 10:00 pm
Poor_Seyda_Neen_Bum
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Re: What's the best enchanted item you've created?

quote:
Originally posted by MoonDragon
quote:
Originally posted by Tiercel
Somebody explain to me how to cast constant effect enchantments--with examples, please.

I think you should read your statement again. Especially the part about constant effect. That's like asking how do you turn on the great big lightsource in the sky. [/sarcasm]

If you haven't clued in yet, you don't cast constant effect enchantments. They are always on. There is nothing to be cast. They are cast at the point of creation and never expire.

My best item was this Expensive Belt of Unlocking. I tried to put 100 point unlock on it. After about 25 attempts, I finally get a success message. So I run off and start casting it on chests and closets. But it seems to be not working. In fact, it seems to be turning all the locks into 100 point locks... D'OH! I put a 100 point lock spell on my belt instead of 100 point unlock.

man....it must suck to be you........HAHA i did the same thing though.....
Post Wed Jul 31, 2002 4:57 am
Brenner
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

instead of starting a new thread, i'll add my favorite enchantments that i have made so far.

ring of jumping = 50 pts for 2 seconds (1 second only works if you pay for the enchantment)
colgar's healing belt. heal 10 pts for 7 seconds. it uses a relatively low charge and it comes in handy since i don't carry potions much - i just leave them in my room for when it comes time to enchant.
tumbler's pants*** these are my favorite. slowfall 4 pts constant effect. these are great when combined with a jumping ring. you can really cover some ground and get to new areas - like a place wher you can purchase a summon golden saint spell...
Elven shirt of night eye - 30 pts of night eye constant effect. never play with your monitor gamma when you forget to bring a torch.
weak ring of regeneration - 2 pts healing and 4 pts restore fatigue constant effect. pop this on after a heavy battle and you'll be feeling frisky in no time
amulet of absolute unlock - unlock 100 pts on touch. touch this amulet to a door and it unlocks it.
amulet of divine intervention - cast d.i to get the hell out in a hurry.
amulet of mark and ring of recall. comes in handy when you find something neat but don't know where you are.
Post Sat Aug 03, 2002 1:41 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4