**NEW CAMPAIGN** I need help..
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Neverwinter Nights - General

Author Thread
mikelhall
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

**NEW CAMPAIGN** I need help..

Hi, just posting a request for some help. I've got a request on NWVault also. But, here is what I need-someone with a good Faerunian history background that can help flesh out the story and help with dialogue. I have a scripter now (I believe) to help on that end. I also need someone pretty good at module layout to add some creativity to the scenery.

It's a pretty epic campaign called "Of Gods and Men" set in N Tethyr. I want to take the PC (it's a SP module) from level 1 to 20 and maybe beyond (scripting some additional powers via the creature slots). Just to let you know, the campaign with have a few godly avatars in it and a whole lot about Cyric!

Email me if interested.

Thanks

=Member of the Worshipers of the Written Word=
=Member of the RPGDot Shadows=
=Member of the Sixth House=
=Member of the Alliance of Middle-Earth=
=Member of the Non-Flamer's Guild=
=Member of the Followers of Righteousness=
Post Wed Jul 24, 2002 4:51 pm
TheLonePaladin
Mighty Warrior
Mighty Warrior

sounds cool. are you saying you want a staff or something?
"Though the gates that stand between the mortal world and the immortal Realm of Chaos are now closed to me, still I would rather die having glimpsed eternity than never to have stirred the cold furrow of mortal life.
I embrace death without regret as I embraced life without fear."
Post Wed Jul 24, 2002 5:09 pm
mikelhall
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

Well, you know, "staff" sounds a little to formal. I need a group of people willing to work together on the project as a group. We could become a guild or name our group somehow, but it is not anything formal. I'm not a software house or anything .

=Member of the Worshipers of the Written Word=
=Member of the RPGDot Shadows=
=Member of the Sixth House=
=Member of the Alliance of Middle-Earth=
=Member of the Non-Flamer's Guild=
=Member of the Followers of Righteousness=
Post Wed Jul 24, 2002 6:32 pm
stealth
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

A very ambitious project I might say. I had something similar in mind but I don’t think a have the will power to finish such a huge project at this point in time.

Originally I had an idea about a Zhentil Keep – Hillsfar conflict but after reading the Avatar trilogy and the sequels the only thing I had on my mind was; Cyric. The only problem is that I soon realised this was just too huge if I wanted to create something people actually wanted to play, so I have abandoned the project for the time being.

I’m afraid my knowledge about the Realms (especially Tethyr) is limited to a couple of novels and the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting. If you haven’t got that, try picking it up. It covers quite a lot.

Perhaps I could help out on some side plots if you want that. Tell me more about the main plot and I’ll pick my brain a little.
Post Wed Jul 24, 2002 7:36 pm
TheLonePaladin
Mighty Warrior
Mighty Warrior

well, i'd lend you my skills, but i'm already knee deep in my own massive mod. i'm using all my own setting (makes it easier, less restricting) and my three years of front line dungeon mastering makes the task a little less daunting.
"Though the gates that stand between the mortal world and the immortal Realm of Chaos are now closed to me, still I would rather die having glimpsed eternity than never to have stirred the cold furrow of mortal life.
I embrace death without regret as I embraced life without fear."
Post Thu Jul 25, 2002 1:07 am