Black Dart Gang
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
TDRingerud
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Black Dart Gang

Look, maybe I'm retarded, and this is really asy to all of those who have already figured it out, but I can't figure out how to flood the black dart gangs hideout, I've been everywhere searching for the torch holder, but I can't find it, and does anyone know how to beat the wood elf in ebony armor outside the temple ( I can't recall his name), I'm having trouble with him too ( And, yes, i know I shouldn't have given him all my money in the first place, but I thought he might return the favor?)

I know it isn't really important to kill the black darts, but I want to so bad.
Post Sun Dec 15, 2002 12:11 am
Remus
Overgrown Cat
Overgrown Cat

Torch holder?, the Black Dart leader? you can beat him alright. They are under sewers somewhere. I am at level 55, so no problem slap them away left & right.

The Woft Elf, yes, apparently him intented to cheat your money, but i spanked his ass anyway. Maybe your character should level up more, use paralyze spell & such...
Post Sun Dec 15, 2002 3:31 am
TDRingerud
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Cool, but...

Okay, I am level 67, and I realize I can beat the black dart gang, But still, this woman's ghost husband told me about a lever that looks like a torch holder at the east end (of what, the sewers?, the room he's in?, what?) I just wanted to see those candy-asses die a horrible death. And about the wood elf, this guy is hard to beat, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but upon approaching him I have a clanfear, a fire, storm, and ice attronarch, and a demora-demony guy out, plus my poison-paralyzing sword I got from the dark brotherhood fellas out, and a helmet with ice sheild, and this guy's life meter doesn't even move, and he usually makes short work out of me. I beat him once, but forgot to save and died (screwed with the wrong steam powered centurion soldier.) But thanks for the help, I just as soon not even screw with the black dart gang since I don't have to anyway. And while I'm posting, I wanna ask about who I should trust, I just got to the part where I have to report the monster attacks to either the king, or the goddess, Who should I pick, and does it really matter?
Post Sun Dec 15, 2002 7:15 am
TribalMan
Conflict Within
Conflict Within

Let me see. Enter the sewers from the temple basement. Look to the west and find area Temple West Sewers or whatever the name. As soon as you enter the west area door load scene, turn and face the doors. The torch switch lever should be by the right door.

After you flood the area be sure to stay inside until the water rises all the way to the top, and then exit. When I did this I hit the lever, noticed the water rising, so I ran out thinking the entire underground may flood. I then returned to the widow and the quest would not get marked as complete. So I return to look for the husband's ghost, but he has vanished. I gave up and returned much later after finishing the main Tribunal quest and went back inside the West Sewer. As soon as I did, I notice the water level raised to the top. After this, I returned to the widow and the quest was finally marked as complete. I guess these guys had been treading water for days
Post Sun Jan 05, 2003 5:32 pm