Mud kills the Sleeper.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

Mud kills the Sleeper.

Never let it be said again that Mud is no good.

Mud has finally inserted the swords into the orc priests hearts and caused the sleeper to be sucked into the black hole. The 3 of us, Mud Shrat & me went from the start of the game to the end, never at anytime were we not together. After dealing with the transition scene problem, i knew there was nothing to hold us back.
There was a point where Shrat killed Mud and me, this was where Cor Boba was guarding the inner orc temple gate and and near to the sleeper where the novice fanatics were, this was because Shrat is (in the game code) affiliated to the templars/gurus. I opted not to kill Shrat but to freeze him for a moment whilst Mud killed all the fanatics and Cor Kalom.

Mud is a Gothic supreme champion and has proved it could bdone.
Post Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:49 pm
MageofFire
Griller of Molerats

Is there any way to change Shrat's affiliation with the Sect? And wouldn't the Fanatical Templars be a guild of their own?

Mediocreties, I absolve you!
Post Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:16 am
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

As you know there are only 3 main guilds (camps) and in the storyline Cor Kalom breaks away (and his fanatic novices) from the sect camp to go his own mad way but they are all still derived from the guru's/baals/templers/novices - - sect camp.

This affiliation thing is very deep to break, its hard, but i can see why it would be helpful to your current project with the guards mercenary's "Battle".

As i have finished with the mud/shrat saga, i might just do some experimenting with this "Battle". It most probably involves some code juggling and i'm not red hot at this. will post if i get results.
Post Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:05 pm
Neo_Genesis
The Assassin
The Assassin

yes, there is a way to change him.. (so that he won't attack you when you attackt eh swamp camp).

posses his body ('o') and go to the 'edit abilities'.
then type 'guild' and simply change the number.
Post Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:35 am
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

Yes I tried all of that, I spent 2 days trying everything then i gave up, I think its like Zonk on this forum says, "need to alter a few lines in the source code and it can be done?
Post Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:25 pm
mazu
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

Thats... Touching. *sniff*
Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:36 pm
Milan Kovacs
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

I don't understand. I equipped Mud.... Ok, ok, it wasn some kind of cheat but i will tell it, you will see... Now only that, he had ore baron armor, and artho's sword and he fleed from a scavanger.
I can't decided cry or laugh....
Post Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:49 pm
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

Mud needs level 7 or 8 so as not to flee or even higher for greater beasts.
(edit abilities)
Post Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:12 pm