question about bloodmoon quest
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
LoneWolf
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

question about bloodmoon quest

i was sent to this quest where i was supposed to talk to this guy named "grering" or something like that about a burial site that was found on the mine at raven rock. when i got there the guy (grering) keeps saying, "i want nothing to do with the likes of you", and the only option you have is "goodbye". how am i suppose to complete this quest. i went back to the person who gave me this quest and all he said was to talk to him, no info on how to get him to talk to me.
Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 6:50 am
dteowner
Shoegazer
Shoegazer

Moved to spoiler forum.
RIP Red Wings How 'Bout Dem Cowboys!
Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 3:06 pm
Bigfoot!
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Re: question about bloodmoon quest

quote:
Originally posted by LoneWolf
i was sent to this quest where i was supposed to talk to this guy named "grering" or something like that about a burial site that was found on the mine at raven rock. when i got there the guy (grering) keeps saying, "i want nothing to do with the likes of you", and the only option you have is "goodbye". how am i suppose to complete this quest. i went back to the person who gave me this quest and all he said was to talk to him, no info on how to get him to talk to me.

Wish I could help, but I have the very same problem. I'm curious to see if you also have the silver swords problem I developed after the Graring "goodbye" problem (See my silver swords thread in this forum.)

Bigfoot!
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:49 pm
LoneWolf
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

hey bigfoot,
figured it out. you have to find this npc, she's really close to where Graring and his people are, then you have to kill her. if you can't find her, save your game and attack Graring and she will run out of her hiding place and help you. you have to kill her inorder for Graring to like you enough to help you. i'll go read your silver sword post and see if i can help you out there.
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:48 am