Easy way to defeat Raven
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
ncn
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Easy way to defeat Raven

I've read that some people have problems beating Reaven. Here is my easy way to do it even at very low level, independent of the faction you have join.

Buy from Zur(r)is (the scroll merchant from the city market) all Ice block scrolls he has (3 I think). Then is over for Raven. Ice block then hit him hard; then just Ice block him again before the spell expires and continue.

At least this was for me the easiest way to do it (applies to every human, like Bulco for example).
Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:02 am
maga
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

or you can beat him, retreat and drink a Heal potion, beat him some more, retreat....etc..
Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:18 am
liviui
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

when i fought Raven i was lvl 22-23 (about 100str/70one hand). poor guy had no chance
Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:06 am
Borntoeat
Village Leader
Village Leader

or get you char level up and beat him just swinging. I had 110 strength and Betty sword and about 75% 1h skill, Raven was easy on his knees

about level 24 too .. Raven isn't even a strong guy, almost orcs are harder to beat
Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:17 am
ncn
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

A high level character have no problems with Raven but I've beat him easy using Ice block with characters of level 12-14.
Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:26 am
Yamcha
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

The easiest way to beat him is to have him stuck in a wall, that's how i killed him.
Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:57 pm
Kazuki
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

or you can do like me...Ice block..then summon demon then let demon take care of it lol
Post Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:55 am
liviui
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by ncn
A high level character have no problems with Raven but I've beat him easy using Ice block with characters of level 12-14.

how did you get your strength to 110 and use betty (110 dexterity required) + 75 one hand? thats 110 str and 110 dex. and only lvl 24?????
Post Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:57 am
Borntoeat
Village Leader
Village Leader

quote:

how did you get your strength to 110 and use betty (110 dexterity required) + 75 one hand? thats 110 str and 110 dex. and only lvl 24?????

I can't remember correctly what level I was but I had dex and strength 110 (dex only for pickpocketing, no training for bow, only bonuses) and 1h skills about 75%
no mana training. all 60 mana from bonuses. and so on .. there's lot's of stone tablets to use and they rise stats a lot or was my 1h skills 65% but 75% when I used master epee. well can't remember but something like that. level was below 30 that's for sure...
Post Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:39 am