Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
SW: KotOR (PC) Tips/Tricks/Strategies Thread (Spoilers!)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Knights of the Old Republic

Author Thread
corwin
On the Razorblade of Life
On the Razorblade of Life

You got ripped off. I bought it for less than that here when it first came out. Where abouts are you?

I don't use Smileys, I use Emoticons!!

Post Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:37 am
Toaster
Bread Alert
Bread Alert

My best tip for a light side Guardian is to spam Master Flurry with either Bastila and Jolee backing up with attacks and heal and force powers, or Bastila and T3-M4 backing up, since T3-M4 can come in handy almost everywhere in the game, and Bastila can be made both a good fighter and a good force user.

BTW, I almost didn't plan my character development at all, but I defeated Malak on first try anyway.

Most important tip for the entire game: HAVE FUN, don't worry too much about your characters, it's manageble even with mediocre team members.

Tabbrowser Extensions
DictionarySearch
Post Fri May 07, 2004 8:32 pm
MoonDragon
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by Gothdick
last deul is fukin hard so i suggest using ALL these tips if you have trouble.

I defeated him with no self healing and cost me only about 10% health. I'm assuming you're talking about the deathmatch and not about Twitch.

My combo was something that I've used since quite extensively and quite effectively. The first thing you do... toss an adhesive granade at them. I've never had any char resist that. This ensures you don't get mobed or meleed (works great on dark jedi masters *hint, hint*). Then proceed to toss damage granades at them. For that deathmatch I had some plasma nades. They worked wonders. For nasty characters that need to be put in their place, I'd use thermal detonators. But be careful when you use those on groups. They'll push people away even if they are adhesived to the ground, so you may lose your advantage.
Post Fri May 21, 2004 7:11 pm
sushimees
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I want to use the dark side this time from the beginning of the game, but is there a good wisdom item for the dark side? I got one as playing the game first time and it was on light side restriction.

I find it really hard to play trough as a dark side servant.

Also, I kinda like using only 1 lightsaber (the classic stilie), so there is no point me choosing two weapon feat, so what feat should I choose to make my game easier while using only 1 lightsaber, or if there is no option then what's the best solution, what feat to use if not two weapon feat.
M essages
Post Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:48 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Pick Dueling if you want to go the single saber route.
Post Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:54 am
landlord
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Single saber path

I've also chosen the 1 lightsaber mode, 'cause I like it classical . In order to become undefeateble, I had to get level 3 Dueling and as much Dexterity (for defense) as I could afford. Of course I was a Guardian.
I remember the deathmatch. It was a long hand-to-hand fight with high-style martial arts.
Post Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:57 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2