Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Name your BEST dungeon/tomb/mine/grotto!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Mattias Kreku
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

Name your BEST dungeon/tomb/mine/grotto!

I've been searching all over Morrowind for an interesting dungeon and have so far (150-200 dungeons later) not been able to find one.

You, my fellow gamers, are my last hope! Please post here if you've found a dungeon with a GOAL or a PUZZLE or a spectacular LAYOUT.. I want them big and I want them beautiful!

Thanks in advance!

Ps. Make sure you only post the name (and perhaps a general direction) so this doesn't turn into a spoiler.

Last edited by Mattias Kreku on Sun Jun 16, 2002 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Sun Jun 16, 2002 11:36 am
Mattias Kreku
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

Uhm.. Sorry for the ugly topic title.. I never knew html wasn't turned on in the title! Now to find that EDIT button..
Post Sun Jun 16, 2002 11:40 am
Rendelius
Critical Error
Critical Error

Anyhow - moving this to spoilers due to the potential it has.
Post Sun Jun 16, 2002 11:55 am
Fireteddy
City Guard
City Guard

Still have to say the Sarano tomb, if only because it contains the helmet I still use.

A close second would be a tie between the Venim tomb, in which there are necromancers I couldn't bring myself to kill in case they were important for something, and the ruins of Ald Daedroth, because of the Mad God Worshippers.

-Matt
Post Sun Jun 16, 2002 3:51 pm
es3addict
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

mudan grotto now if i could only get to the loot god damnitt
Post Sun Jun 16, 2002 6:30 pm

where is the Mudan Grotto? I've been in a couple of grottos and found absolutely nothing.
Post Sun Jun 16, 2002 7:10 pm

Pinnen
Wearer of the Hat
Wearer of the Hat

Righty-o. Here we go again. Mudan grotto is south of Ebonheart, on a small island, under the surface. Contains a REALLY nice piece of armor. And its kind of hard too, if you are low level. And bring something to make you breathe undewater

CrossTopicBaner
Post Sun Jun 16, 2002 7:28 pm
Doomisnear
Village Leader
Village Leader

I like the daedric ruins that are south of Rotheran, which is on the north coast. And if I did not like what I found in the ruins there was the dwarven ruins near by to the west that had some stuff to get too.
Post Sun Jun 16, 2002 7:43 pm
SuperCowMan24
Blademaster of the Moo
Blademaster of the Moo

the armor in the mudan grotto is GREAT, and you dont even need to be of decent level to get it... you just need to be high enough to kill dwemer... what are they called... Steam Centurion (they are level 10, and easy as pie)
the armor that you find at the end is so crazy... its a heavy armor tho, so you need heavy armor skill. When i say its GREAT, i mean great, you will know what i mean when you get there.

Don't you feel better now?
Post Sun Jun 16, 2002 7:57 pm
Pinnen
Wearer of the Hat
Wearer of the Hat

I think the steam centurion is a bit tougher than the average ones. He´s called something else, like Guardian of the Kickass Armor or so. No wait, that wasn´t correct... Anyhow, I had some trouble with him at level three or so. Eager to get the armor after restarting with a new character...

CrossTopicBaner
Post Sun Jun 16, 2002 9:04 pm

oh, you're just talking about the lord's mail? that's nothing, really.

Ibar-Dan is much better stocked than that place. Also, Lord's Mail isn't even the best armor in the game (unless you have no light armor skill)
Post Sun Jun 16, 2002 9:23 pm

Mattias Kreku
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

Thanks for the great posts so far!

Moooore dungeons for me.. mooooore!
Post Sun Jun 16, 2002 9:36 pm

do the Quest for the PRICE MALACATH and u will get a really cool HELM , its just a simple quest and he will give u a HELM that is sooo cool
Post Sun Jun 16, 2002 10:04 pm

Baal Meatbug
Village Leader
Village Leader

I found this really creepy ancestral tomb once.... I forget the name, but it was on the West Coast... anyway, it's a really small place with HORRIBLE items, and in the last chamber there's only a guy with a dagger and a few spells... when I walked up to the platform thing, however, I heard something faintly... so I walked around a bit, and when I stepped into a corner these freaky whispery voices were there... at first I thought my sound card was playing the idiot again, but the voices are part of the place
Creepy... I wonder if you can do anything with them...
Post Sun Jun 16, 2002 11:42 pm
Pinnen
Wearer of the Hat
Wearer of the Hat

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
oh, you're just talking about the lord's mail? that's nothing, really.

Ibar-Dan is much better stocked than that place. Also, Lord's Mail isn't even the best armor in the game (unless you have no light armor skill)

No, ít´s not the lords mail. Its the Dragonbone cuirass. This is a major spoilerpost, but I´ll tell you anyway. The Dragonbone cuirass has a constant effect of resist fire 100%. Pretty damn helpful against those Dremora lords. Plus it´s armor rating is damn high, if you use heavy armor that is.

CrossTopicBaner
Post Mon Jun 17, 2002 9:30 am

Goto page 1, 2  Next