View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
rick
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Still can't get into level one

every time I save it still says level one. I have never had a problem like this
before in any game . Ihave gotten my gem dealer licence and gave it to the appropriiate goblin. The were three behind a locked cell door , the main lord goblin then unlocked the door and let me through. this is where i just can't find
the spider room or any of the thing discussed in the walkthrough. I only found another goblin that let me pass I kept going and came across a large opening that had one troll name grou. He asked me to be his friend I searched this entire opening totally at least 10 times. there is a nice water fall and two of those
black teleport thing one rat in a cave that goes no where. I never saw a pbat or any spiders , In fact the only spider I encountered were after I initially broke
out of my cell and droped down through th trap door in the floor. This floor had three small spider I dealt with prior to fixing the elevator. Please help
Post Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:51 am
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

ok. Guess I should ask where on map you are and what quest you are trying to do. Then I will know if you can get to that part of map. Some parts are not accessable until you get parts of the main guests done.

If you have your signed license and go past all the goblins, it should be there as you come down the stairs and go south. You have to walk carefully around the cavern, where you can see down to the mining area, and you will find a hidden wall, on the southwest I think it was. That is the way to that lower part. Hope this is what you mean.
Mark Twain
Post Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:36 pm