Usergroups
Gothic 3 (PC, Single-Player RPG)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Games Comments

Author Thread
CassRo
Seer of Delphi
Seer of Delphi

Let's just pray that JoWood's financial status is good, or else we'll have an hour of silence on RPGDot

You read this text AGAIN?! ARGHH! Stop reading! Now! You're still reading this, aren't you. *sigh* Sure, read, I doesn't bother me. Really! Read on, dude. Cool. READ. Ok, enough! Stop! ... I hate you ... If you don't stop I'll replay Manhunt and I'll show you what I can do with a toothpick!!!11 Save the Whales!!!!!!111oneoneone
Post Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:29 pm
Scoundrel
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

I hope that the delay of the English version of NOTR or the future release of G3 will not turn into a Larry 4 incident...( Yes some people think that Al Lowe's dog ate the original disc )
Post Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:51 pm
CassRo
Seer of Delphi
Seer of Delphi

quote:
Originally posted by Scoundrel
I hope that the delay of the English version of NOTR or the future release of G3 will not turn into a Larry 4 incident...( Yes some people think that Al Lowe's dog ate the original disc )

what was the L4 incident? I don't remember it...

You read this text AGAIN?! ARGHH! Stop reading! Now! You're still reading this, aren't you. *sigh* Sure, read, I doesn't bother me. Really! Read on, dude. Cool. READ. Ok, enough! Stop! ... I hate you ... If you don't stop I'll replay Manhunt and I'll show you what I can do with a toothpick!!!11 Save the Whales!!!!!!111oneoneone
Post Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:29 pm
Scoundrel
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

"A series of unfortunate events" prevented the release of Larry 4 and Al Lowe angrily said "There will never be a Larry 4." Instead the published Larr5 later on...
One of the rumors as I mentioned before was that Al Lowe's dog ate the original disc of Larry 4.
Post Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:36 pm
CassRo
Seer of Delphi
Seer of Delphi

How stupid can you be to believe such lies? (not you) I mean, the developer would have it stored on many CD's, and would all the data fit on one CD?

Post Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:05 pm
NoKy

The pig grease

ive won both Gothic all ways´but in Gothic II there was one with a pig grease i dont know where 2 use it. Can some1 tell me what 2 do?

[/url][/i][/code]
Post Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:31 pm

Naked_Lunch
Village Leader
Village Leader

Yes, kill yourself.
Post Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:16 pm
Uriziel
Grand Mage
Grand Mage

Re: The pig grease

quote:
Originally posted by NoKy
ive won both Gothic all ways´but in Gothic II there was one with a pig grease i dont know where 2 use it. Can some1 tell me what 2 do?

[/url][/i][/code]

I'm from the south, so pig grease and first cousins bring back great memories....but you asked a spoiler question.....so search the spoiler forums

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
Post Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:47 am
LocoBaxter
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

I love Gothic

I think that Gothic 3 should have stuff like u can own a house and u can get married and you can have more ways of custimazation like clothes and stuff.

And is there gonna be helmets or hoods in the armor this time for his head u know?
Post Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:47 am
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

Re: I love Gothic

quote:
Originally posted by LocoBaxter
I think that Gothic 3 should have stuff like u can own a house and u can get married and you can have more ways of custimazation like clothes and stuff.

And is there gonna be helmets or hoods in the armor this time for his head u know?

Are you sure you don't want to play the Sims??

Judging from the artworks, there will be helmets and hoods, but these were in G2 also, Dragonhunter's Armor and Paladin's armor had helmets
Post Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:28 am
tolgerias
High Emperor
High Emperor

Don't forget GTA:SA has stuff like getting a house and buying custom clothes too, and I would hardly compare that game to the sims
Post Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:05 pm
RUNO
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Hi everybody!I couldn`t sleep at night becouse of this question.So i thought if anybody here might know something about it.

Will the voices of the main caracters be the same in english version as in the previous parts?

I know it`s a strange question but i kinda liked the voice of xardas.
Post Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:48 pm
TheCleric
Fearless Paladin
Fearless Paladin

I hope they're the same. Except for Deigo. The voice from G1 was excellent, the one from G2 sucked big time! I was majorly disappointed.

The only other thing I'd add regarding the voices is that I hope they don't have the guy who did the voice for Xardas voicing as many characters as in G2. I stopped counting at 6, but I'm pretty sure that there were at least two more. He's great for Xardas, and I'd hate to see anyone else do the voice for Xardas, but they just had him voicing too many characters.
Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:09 am

my sister told me to buy gothic 1 agessss ago. i never played it for a year! then like, 2 years ago i played it and thought it was the best. that was when started playing RPGs. i only found out they made a second game bout a year ago. that was a class game also. i liked the idea of paldins coming out to fight the orks. i hope they dont change the graphics too much in the 3rd game, as it would spoil the whole type of game. there shoukd be a big battle your part of in g3. also, i hope the addon for g2 arrives on UK shelves soon!!
Post Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:45 pm

Alcarin
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I love vthat gema(Gothic 2) and i hope there will be some repairs on Gothic 3 especialy i would like to se shields in hands and longer story!!!
Post Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:10 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next