finished the game *spolier*
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
cooldog
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

finished the game *spolier*

i have finally finished G2 a few days ago and i have decided to post this post as a thank you for all the people who helped me pass this game, so thank you all who helped me. i have saved the game before joining any guiled so i think that i will play the game again but with the mage this time.
i will not play it soon 'cuz i am curentlly playing "pirates of the caribbean" (good game by the way) and i will play G2 again after that i will finish POTC.
i have only one question about the end of G2 that i didn't understand completley. when you face the last dragon and he tells you to search your soul to find out who he was i didn't understand who was he, can someone tell me who the hell he supose to be 'cuz i know the beliar is now in xardas or something so what the hell does it all mean.

tnks again for all your help it was great playing Gothic 2
Post Sun Jul 20, 2003 2:10 am
liquid
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

with this the undead dragon means that he is like you

he is the chosen one of beliar to bring pain and destruction to the kingdom of myrtana and to destroy it completly

the hero is the chosen one of innos he is meant to stop beliar and save the kingdom of myrtana

so i hope you know now why he said that

you are like him and he is like you both have no names

"In darkness we are born, in darkness we will die."

"Piranhas are watching you. Piranhas are crunching your boots. Well, swim home to mommy!"
Post Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:12 am