all the guys i have to kill have zeri disposition
to me so i can't taunt them so how do i kill them
talisman
Post Wed Jul 24, 2002 11:04 pm
The Omen
High Emperor
High Emperor

Ok here's what I did..
When I got to the house I killed them all, and yes you do get a big bounty. Then when you finish that, you run as fast as you can to the Fort. When you get there you need to use a levitation something and levitate to the door so the guards wont catch you. Once inside, nobody attacks you. Find the guy that gave you the mission and talk to him. He will take the bounty off your head and you also get a reward for doing it. Trust me this is the easiset way.
Post Thu Jul 25, 2002 3:05 am
Corran-Horn
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Actually it would be better if you could taunt them into fighting, since an NPC responding to a taunt won't get the support of his buddies when he fights you. You could take them one at a time and not get them all ganging up on you this way.

Try bribing them with 10 gold to get their attitude up a little above 0, then taunt them again. If this just doesn't work for you, then your Speechcraft isn't good enough. Save up some gold and get lessons from Caius Cosades. Better Speechcraft means you not only know how to butter people up, you can quickly figure the most vile insults to piss them off
Post Thu Jul 25, 2002 9:20 am