Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Brilliant game getting unfair reviews! Gothic lovers come!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

Brilliant game getting unfair reviews! Gothic lovers come!!

I was just curious what reviews Gothic 2 was getting at this other site. There are only four, but most are so unfair it's almost offensive! Gothic 2 is a brilliant game, tell others about it! We should defend the game we love so much by putting up our own reviews for honest folks searching for honest reviews to read. Gosh, how can anyone say Gothic 2 is a "awful game?"

Go here to post your review for Gothic 2:

http://www.pcgr.com/reviews/roleplaying/product_1903.asp
I am the founder and former leader of a guild in EQ, retired member of The Code in EQ, original member of KOE in AOE2, past Corporal of EVO in MOHAA, respected veteran of UT 2003, a conquerer of all decent games, and an aspiring game developer.

Gothic's Loyal Hero, SirDeity
Post Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:11 am
hoyp
High Emperor
High Emperor

The people who wrote the last review is a moronic wimp.
Post Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:46 am
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

I just posted my review. Go here to check it out:

Being my favorite game, I gave it an honest 5 in every category. I look forward to seeing some of you guys's reviews too! Kiwi boy, Jaz, Gorath...!

To everyone else: If you enjoyed Gothic 2, you owe it to the developers to post a review so others can see it and hopefully be persuaded to buy the game for themselves. The more copies of Gothic 2 that are sold, the better Gothic 3 will likely be! Be honest in your reviews though!
I am the founder and former leader of a guild in EQ, retired member of The Code in EQ, original member of KOE in AOE2, past Corporal of EVO in MOHAA, respected veteran of UT 2003, a conquerer of all decent games, and an aspiring game developer.

Post Wed Jul 16, 2003 3:41 am
Ammon777
Warrior for Heaven
Warrior for Heaven

/emote reminds himself to get Gothic 1 and Gothic 2 before they are gone...
Post Wed Jul 16, 2003 3:51 am
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

heheh oke lets make a nice review
Post Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:39 am
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

Daedalus, I'm waiting to see yours...

Post Wed Jul 16, 2003 5:12 pm
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

Come on people! Let's see some reviews! It's easy. Just scroll to the bottom of the page and click the link that says, "submit your review!"

Post Wed Jul 16, 2003 5:36 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

yup yup gonna post it soon just need to complete my english good there
Post Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:07 pm
Seth
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

Re: Brilliant game getting unfair reviews! Gothic lovers com

quote:
Originally posted by SirDeity
I was just curious what reviews Gothic 2 was getting at this other site. There are only four, but most are so unfair it's almost offensive! Gothic 2 is a brilliant game, tell others about it! We should defend the game we love so much by putting up our own reviews for honest folks searching for honest reviews to read. Gosh, how can anyone say Gothic 2 is a "awful game?"

Go here to post your review for Gothic 2:

who wrote this, my English is bad, but this takes the cake.

People, bare in mind that everybody is entitled to an opinion, which might differ from yours
Post Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:49 pm
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

There's a few more pretty good reviews to read. Good job who ever wrote them... Gothic 2 still needs more, so let's keep the reviews coming!

Post Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:19 am
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

hehehe if we go so on then soon everyone has that game
Post Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:53 am
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

Hopefully. The average game on that site had about 30-40 reviews. Gothic 2 only has like 9 reviews. We need more good reviews in order to convince the commonly skeptical crouds. People might notice how few reviews Gothic 2 has and think to themselves: "If Gothic 2 is such a great game then why has hardly anyone taken the time to make reviews for it?"

The reason it has so few is because it's still very new... but the sooner those reviews are present the sooner they will influence gamers who read them.

Thanks for typing the reviews to those who have already. Let's keep this thread up so more people from RPGdot will type more reviews.

Post Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:33 pm
Shmaugus
High Emperor
High Emperor

sirdiety its not "new" its nearly a year old
Post Sat Jul 19, 2003 5:09 am
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

ppl will find out more about the game after they release the US vers also
Post Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:27 am
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

Shmaugus, yes it is new. The game isn't even released yet in the US. One year isn't a long time for a good game...

Post Sat Jul 19, 2003 4:11 pm

Goto page 1, 2  Next