View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
ScOut3R
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

A bit stuck!

Hi all!

I'm stuck in one of the fighters guild's quests. I have to kill a man named Rens (sorry, i don't remember correctly:( ). He's on north-eastern island in a cave. I've found that cave, killed evrybody. There was an ancestral tomb at the end, i've cleared it too, but didn't find the target. I went through again and found a papar which told me that this guy went up somewhere. I've found the site where he is, but can't go up there, because there is no passage. I think the only way is with a levitation spell, but the nearest city is far away:) So i anybody knows a good solution, please share with me:)
Thx!
Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:19 am
cfmdobbie
High Emperor
High Emperor

Ah, heh, yeah. You wouldn't believe the area I covered on that quest. I cleared out that area and didn't find him there, then went all over the north-east looking for an alternative location. And then just by chance I noticed something odd on the mini-map...

Yep, you'll need Levitation. I believe there were a couple of bottles of it either in that cave or in the one that led you to that cave? If you've used them up, it's back to town you go I'm afraid.

You can make the process easier on yourself by Marking your location, Interventioning to a town, then Recalling back, if you have those spells handy.
Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:42 pm
ScOut3R
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

Thx for your help! I'm gonna look for the bottles you mentioned. If i don't find any, than i will use an intervention scroll:) I didn't know that i can Recall my last position:)
Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:23 pm
cfmdobbie
High Emperor
High Emperor

Only if you Mark first - don't forget to Mark!
Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:57 pm
ScOut3R
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

And how can i do that?
Lol, i'm a newbie at Morrowind:D
Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:58 pm
cfmdobbie
High Emperor
High Emperor

There are two spells involved in the teleport process, Mark and Recall. The idea is that you go somewhere and cast Mark, then any time in the future you can cast Recall and immediately return to the marked location. You can only set one mark at a time, you don't need to re-mark after recalling - the mark is still there, and you can mark/recall into or out of buildings, around landscape, between Vvardenfell and Mournhold (if you have Tribunal installed) etc. One spell is useless without the other, but together they make a very handy way of moving around.

If you don't have the Mark spell or an item/potion with that effect I'm afraid you'll just have to walk back from town. Let's hope you find a Levitation potion!
Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:30 pm