Usergroups
Which camp is the strongest??
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
Striz
Village Leader
Village Leader

no, i know that MAGIC can hurt them, but im talking about all the guards at OC and NC, the mages could get them, but all the guards couldnt touch them.. so literally 1 apoc. templar could kill every last melee'er in the game (except other SC'ers)
Post Thu Apr 25, 2002 3:38 pm

Im also for the Sect Camp. They rule.
Post Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:42 pm

Krycek
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

Re: lol

quote:
Originally posted by SuperCowMan24
i say the old camp
ok sure, they have the weakest guards
1:but they have the fire mages....
2:and the chick who takes a bath naked!
3:and they are the ONLY camp with crossbows!
4: they have the best defended base.
5:use the marvin cheat to find the exact skill of all the guys, you will see.
6:and all the guys in the sleepers temple were suckers really, they were only enhanced by the sleepers magic!
7:if you had each camp attack each other, the old camp has THE BEST defense, and the largest number of guards. the crossbow and bow guys in the towers are real nasty.... and there is a large number of guys in the mines! they also overpower the other camps in sheer numbers! the ones in the camp AND in the mine! think about it, they just completely own. the layout of the camp is the best and most defensible so guards can quickly come to a surprise attack. the new camp has less guards and they are so spread out..... and the sect camp is pathetic except for a few templars! and they can be easily taken out by diego and gomez....

OC is weak,I mean c'mon they are not even smart enough to catch the rogues who raid the OC very often and Mordrag, he sells the goods of OC TO THE OC,this is real funny.
Post Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:07 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

OC rules... at least for looks!
Post Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:11 pm
SuperCowMan24
Blademaster of the Moo
Blademaster of the Moo

grrrrrrrr

grrrrrrrrrr, THE ONLY REASON SECT CAMP IS CONSIDERED IS BECAUSE THEY WERE UPPED IN STRENGTH TO BE A FINAL BOSS TYPE! NONE OF THOSE OOBER GUYS IN THE SLEEPER TEMPLE ARE IN THE ACTUAL SECT CAMP UNTIL THE END WHEN ITS STATED THAT THEY ARE PART OF IT! IT IS EQUALLY EASY TO KILL EVERYONE IN ALL CAMPS AT LEVELS 5-10! (main guys 25-50)!!!!! IF YOU DONT INCLUDE THE FINAL BATTLES OLD CAMP WOULD WIN BY A LONG SHOT!!!!!
Post Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:57 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

I agree . And please, don't shout (all caps)...
Post Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:59 pm
Chekote
Where’s my Banana?!?!
Where’s my Banana?!?!

I think it all depends on who has the best strategy. OC will easily win if they are organised. If not then they will get wiped out by the SC because of the Sleeper temple templars.

I dont think the NC has a chance either way because they have no organization. The Templars/OC mages & Strong melee's would tear them apart.

Orc's have a good run at it, but again only if they are organized.

And by organized I mean using the terrain well and getting the melee's to meat shield while the mages & archers rain death on the people with good melee resist.
Post Thu Apr 25, 2002 10:00 pm
TRAG-GORROK

None of you humans have the correct answer. We orcs could take on the entire human population at once. Why do you think you humans are in this barrier in the first place? To dig ore to make weapons to fight us. None of you guys realize the power we orcs have. If we were to just get our hands on your weapons...when we raid the new camp one day and forge our own swords from the magical ore we shall rule the barrier, cut off King Rhobar's ore supply, and the orcs will destroy every human to ever walk the face of Myrtana. Imagine an army of orc warriors wielding Uritziels and Innos' Rage!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! WE WILL PREVAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post Fri Apr 26, 2002 1:10 am

sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

Every orc in the barrier was killed by a single person, no?
Post Fri Apr 26, 2002 1:37 am
Striz
Village Leader
Village Leader

Ok, even if we arent considering apoc templars you have to remember this, one templar is still strong enough to kill 2-3 guards at once in straight up melee, and the baals wouldnt let anyone get near them because they would use fist of wind and sleep, i think the reason alot of the people think OC would win is because of mass, and honestly mass has nothing to do with it, if you run 10000 rabid bunny rabbits into a pond filled with 2000 alligators, the alligators will win hands down
Post Fri Apr 26, 2002 7:23 am
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

OC would win in a beauty contest, as I said .
Post Fri Apr 26, 2002 11:00 am
D.J.
Village Leader
Village Leader

maybe but SC wins the battle
Post Fri Apr 26, 2002 11:45 am

quote:
Originally posted by TRAG-GORROK
wielding Uritziels
The orcs couldŽnt do that. They hided the sword becuse they didŽnt whant the human kind get it. You know why? Because they would wipe out all the orcs. That would be to bad because then I couldŽnt kill them all.
Post Fri Apr 26, 2002 2:50 pm

I would definitely have to agree with Srtiz and D.J.- good analogy Stritz Thats a good point- one ordinary templar would knock out any guard in only 2 or 3 hits, while it would take an ordinary guard at least 10 because their weapons suck so bad.
Post Sat Apr 27, 2002 2:42 am

TRAG-GORROK

Sadly it is true that all of the orcs were killed by that one human, whatever his name was. However you humans must also remember that he never fought more than 10 of us at one. If he tried to take on me and the other 5 Orc Temple Warriors at once he would be dead before he knew what hit him. Its true that some of my younger brothers are relatively easy to defeat but we warriors shall prevail!!!!!
Post Sat Apr 27, 2002 2:47 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next