Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Yet another question...(these are better..)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Operation_JeDi
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Yet another question...(these are better..)

I am a Dark Elf, and am in the Fighters and Mages Guild. (It was the convinient choice). Anyways I have a few questions...

1) I did all of Ajira's quests in the Mages Guild, so she tells me to go see Ranis Athrys (that means I'm at the Associate level). I go see him and he then tells me he cannot help me cause I'm not of the right rank. So i click "advancement". He then welcomes me as an official "APPRENTICE". I was like, WTF?! So now i can't advance anymore because i did all of Ajira's quests and Ranis won't give me any...what the heck do i do???!??

2) I'm new at this..so...i don't really know the terms or anything. So, what exactly do i have to do, to "increase the disposition" with a person? I'm guessing it has to do with the xx/100 that is present over the coversation topics with that given person. But how do we raise that if we do no quests for them??

3) I was positive I had another question....I just for got it. Well I'll post it here when I remember.
Post Wed Jul 24, 2002 4:43 am
XeroX
The MasterCopy
The MasterCopy

1) you can try other mage guild (other towns). maybe you can get advancement from other mage guild.

2) You can use the option charm or bribe. (it is the highest thing you can choose if you speak to them). If your succesfull it goes up, if not it can go down.

To join the Sportfans PM me
www.feyenoord.com
Post Wed Jul 24, 2002 12:46 pm
Yegolev
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Try hitting the Advancement topic a few more times. Once I went up two or three ranks in the Temple during one conversation. Not sure what I had done to deserve it, but hey.

As for getting people to like you, most people like money so try bribing. You can also try persuading them in other ways but you should be reasonably good at it and have a likable personality.
Post Wed Jul 24, 2002 10:48 pm
BearishSun
City Guard
City Guard

Yeah bribing works great if you have cash.

Try other mages guild, you have a mage guide which can teleport you to any mage guild in every guild. Balmora's one is on the lowest level of the mage guild in the same room where Ajira is. Just dont ask Trebonius to give you a quest, he is crazy
Post Thu Jul 25, 2002 4:49 pm