Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Three things I'm having trouble with. Spoil me!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Damian

Three things I'm having trouble with. Spoil me!

1) I can't find Mentor's ring.

2) I can't find the tax collector's body.

3) I finished the smuggler's cave, but no one seems to acknowledge it. Is there anyone in town that I should talk to?

Thanks!
Post Sat May 04, 2002 2:24 am

Skar

2) If you face the see follow the coast line to the right. Behind the lighthouse across some water near the swamp and some mudcrabs you will find the corpse behind some stones.

1) no idea..want it too =)
3) see 1)
Post Sat May 04, 2002 2:52 am

Peregrine

Mentor's Ring

Mentor's Ring...if you keep going out in the direction the tax collector's body is in, roughly, you'll come to a coastline, there is a tomb sort of hidden away behind some large rocks, right up against the sea. It's some sort of Ancestral Tomb, I forget which family (there is another ancestral tomb out on an island not far away, easy to mix up.)

You have to fight Ancestral Guardians, who are nasty and seem to be immune to low level weapons like iron, I'm not sure what you need to hit them, but my Bound Dagger worked nicely. At the end of the tomb (it's a small place) there's a trapped, named urn that has the ring in it.
Post Sat May 04, 2002 3:19 am

sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

There are many such tombs around that area. The one with the Ring in it is called "Samarys Ancestral Tomb".
Post Sat May 04, 2002 5:17 am
Damian

ah.

Doh, that's why I couldn't find the ring. I found one tomb, it wasn't there, so I quit looking

I found the tax collector though. I've since moved on to Balmora to continue my thieves guild career.
Post Sat May 04, 2002 5:36 am