Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Finally a game that makes my heart pound harder!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Gwendo
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Finally a game that makes my heart pound harder!

As I grew up (23 yrs), I've noticed games don't have the magical effect on me as they had

when I was 14 years old. I thought that age brought me another vision to the games, loosing

the innocense and that will to believe in fairy tales...

Many games I played, some more expected than others, but none impressed me really, and after

one week (maximum) I was already fed up with it. Very few games made me wait with

anticipation, all of them somewhat disppointing.

Now something appeared that made me believe! I've been waiting long for Morrowind. Its

description seemed like an ideal game. There's a great hype. Screenshots, interviews, etc

have been giving me a growing sense that this might be THE ONE.

Now I watched the video, listened to the great music and I was.. amazed! Incredible! Many

years passed since the last time I felt amazed or overwhelmed by a game.

Morrowind appears to be a dream came true. And then... We can build our own game with the

great TES Construction Kit!!! (BTW, I'm part of a mod team who already has something

planned for MW )

Let the game be gold and sold. Let the feast beggin.

And I want to apolagise in advance Ana, for the time Morrowind will take me from her, eh eh.

I'll compensate somehow.

The M-day is coming. Get prepared!

______
Gwendo

PS: No, I'm not crazy or weird.
Post Sat Mar 23, 2002 11:36 pm
Incindium
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Heh I feel exactly the same way about Morrowind... Not that I think we will be from everything i know about the game, but I hope that we arent disappointed...
Post Sat Mar 23, 2002 11:44 pm
Sir Markus
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

Gamespot had a video of the most recent build of the game, and the guy on the video seemed to indicate that Morrowind has the potential to be truly revolutionary. I know for a fact that Bethesda has worked very hard on this game, and I have faith that this game is going to be something special.

Also I didn't know that a guy named Jeremy Soule is doing the music for this game, that guys soundtracks are unbelievable! The first time I heard his music was with Icewind Dale, and I was blown away. Sounds like Bethesda is going all out with Morrowind.

[ This Message was edited by: Sir Markus on 2002-03-25 12:12 ]
Post Mon Mar 25, 2002 5:50 pm
Michael C
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Yes, morrowind seems to fullfill almost every wish for a superb CRPG game, my expectations are also peeked.
Post Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:03 am
Gig
Southern Spirit
Southern Spirit

The preview and trailer just blew me away, I can't wait, it looks amazing!

''Perhaps I'm old and tired but I always think that the chances of finding out what really is going on are so absurdly remote that the only thing to do is to say hang the sense of it and just keep yourself occupied. Look at me: I design coastlines. I got an award for Norway.''--Slartibartfast
Post Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:07 pm