Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Murder investigation *Spoilers* needed please!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Gideon25
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Murder investigation *Spoilers* needed please!

Well I have not gone into the crypts under the city to save the little girl (not sure when I need to, I guess the game will let me)BUT I am at the part in the murder investigation where the Tavern to the entrance of the Temple of Akbar gets marked on my map. But how does one get to the land (across)to the tavern where the Temple of Avkbar is located? It seems separated from the other part of arx. MAJOR spoilers requested. From wheare I am at to a further on. Major spoilers requested please!
Post Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:10 am
superdarkdude
Village Leader
Village Leader

Lol

O.K.... Well first, you do NOT go into the crypts to save the girl, you must advance that plot line within the city... Very near the little girl's mother's shop, there are two doors, side by side, both normally locked. Try them again, and you will find out where to go to save the girl. As for getting to the tavern from the city, there is a passage between the two now, remember the Trolls? They dug out the passage for you. It's at the top of a set of stairs with a banister (and flags I think). There are actually a number of ways to get there, but the tunnel is BY FAR the easiest. You understand that you need to go to the locked door INSIDE the tavern that always asked for a password, that is the entrance to the temple. I have come to believe that almost everyone IN the tavern is a closet cultist, so don't be surprised if you get attacked at some point either after saving the girl, or finishing the temple quest. By the way, I would recommend saving the girl before continuing on to the temple. Hope this helps!
Post Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:56 am