FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Dagoth Ur dead in 3 hits so lame LOL
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread

Dagoth Ur dead in 3 hits so lame LOL

I think its safe to say this game was waaaaaay to easy...I was looking forward to at least a challenge when fighting Dagoth Ur...he is a god afterall The game had alot of potential and alot of cool ideas but IMO they got too wrapped up in making an "Non Linear" game and neglected the whole plot and story...

Couple of points that really take the fun out of the game. If you actually follow the story the game is pretty short it can be beat in about 20 hours or so. If you go off to do all the sidequests without folowing the main story it will lengthen the game but you end up leveling so fast that everything you encounter dies in one or two hits which totally ruins the game for me...there was no challenge I mean everything would die in one hit and heck Dagoth Ur died in 3 hits LOL.

Guess I was expecting too much from the game I dunno...it was fun to play but now that its over I cant really say it was anything monumental...I hope for the next one they will spend more time enhancing the main storyline and less time on all the messenger type sidequests and properly balance the game so that there is some challenge to it.

Not trying to Bash the game, it was still fun...I just feel it could have been ALOT better

-Skank out
Post Fri May 10, 2002 8:43 pm

monsters in MW are a little beat easy if u have a str8 melee guy, you can coast through the game it seems, I was hoping it would get more difficult.

I'll still be playing for a long time, and I'm sure patches will fix the current 1-5 hits = death for npcs. I'll have to make a dagger/ninja star ninja type char, steal lots of stuff and buff my sneak skill so I can crit everything with my glass dagger..or summoned longbow.
Post Fri May 10, 2002 10:31 pm