Mourning: Prices & Launch News
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > News Comments

Author Thread
Moriendor
Black Ring Leader
Black Ring Leader

Mourning: Prices & Launch News

The 'Mourning' team has posted some more <a href="http://www.realmsoftorment.net/forums/showthread.php3?s=1488e04bcb442a8afacc6dd9a82c208f&threadid=19818" target="_blanK">info</A> on the pricing and launch of 'Mourning' (formerly a.k.a 'Realms of Torment') at the official forums. <br>The game was already announced to be shipping two weeks ago but the whole 'Mourning' release has been kinda messy from day one so just follow our link to the official forums and see for yourself.
Post Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:42 am
methusala
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

People who still believe in this mess are either masochistic or very lonely indeed.I cannot feel sorry for fools.They deserve what ever happens.How anyone can give these people their credit card number or any bank information is beyond me.
Post Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:46 am
Deg
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Very special indeed, sofar this has been more fun then many soaps on tv. The use of /ignore outside a game is a first for me also, didnt expect to see it used on forums, even soe sends out ol Smedley(the big chief) to the boards when things go terribly wrong.

Sad though to see the indie developer portraited like this. People like Jeff Vogel did so much good in this sector even the new kid on the block who made that mount & blade game(preview is around here somewhere) seems todo excellent work. Lets hope al this doesnt drag down the names of great initiatives like that.

edit: btw i just see that book Jef Vogel wrote, thats to funny, deserves a newsitem if it didnt got one already
Post Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:05 am